LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2006 GTO M6 Flowmaster Axle back and K&N CAI
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got scammed looking for these so I'm going to be an annoying buyer, but will pay well for the. I would like an 05-06 JHP gauge kit with the red face. All I need is pic of them with date of contact, and tracking number. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
you still have your old thread..

also wouldnt bother with anyone saying text them.

@SkiPopeye36 i really think we should enforce the username/date paper still. fuck the lack of traffic

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you still have your old thread..

also wouldnt bother with anyone saying text them.

@SkiPopeye36 i really think we should enforce the username/date paper still. fuck the lack of traffic
Yeah I know, more threads the better, more of a chance to find me. If I'm not allowed I'll delete them.

·
Registered
2005 M6 MBM GTO
97 Posts
Just got scammed looking for these so I'm going to be an annoying buyer, but will pay well for the. I would like an 05-06 JHP gauge kit with the red face. All I need is pic of them with date of contact, and tracking number. Thanks!
Who scammed you? I’ve had a lot of people pm me lately trying scam me too.

·
Registered
2005 M6 MBM GTO
97 Posts
They deleted the account. But this is one of the pics.
Yep I got that one too. It was pretty convincing though. The pictures of the bottom of the two gauges pods were different. One was the plastic welded type and the other was smooth. Make sure to look for key little stuff like that and always ask for more pictures.

·
Registered
2005 M6 MBM GTO
97 Posts
Yep I got that one too. It was pretty convincing though. The pictures of the bottom of the two gauges pods were different. One was the plastic welded type and the other was smooth. Make sure to look for key little stuff like that and always ask for more pictures.
The account was Scoot92

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They said to me it was a different set. I noticed that and asked.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Tried to scam me on a fast here too but sensed it was fishy.
Hello house, I’m surprised my name is been mention here and I think this i have to prove my Innocent.. please provide the username and the admin can also work on the IP and the rest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was talking to that guy Scoot92 some days ago and he wouldnt send any fresh pictures was a hassle to deal with so i gave up. I saved down his mobile 210 460 3361 not sure if this helps.

I was anxious too but when he couldnt handle basic requests i got tired of him.
Yep he is a scam. That's the same number. Plus look at the broken English up there when he said prove innocents.

·
Administrator
9,532 Posts
Tap the 3 dots at the top right of every post, you'll see Report as one of the options.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts