LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TYRFRYR
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Nitro Daves.

:drink: Dry kit is on the way!!! :drink:

Let the fun Begin!!!!!!.

P.S. Some bottle mount pics woud be nice/helpful.
 

·
TYRFRYR
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm working out the install specifics and want to set the system up fail safe.

With that in mind, I want to use the trigger lead from the FJO to enable the stage and have the trigger cascaded through two relays:

1st Relay - Traction Controll Off.
2nd Relay - Clutch fully engaged.

Just wondering if anybody has some info on where to pick up these two signals. I would prefer a location within the engine bay (ECU Pin number would be perfect).
 

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
Joined
·
1,401 Posts
TechnoGeek said:
Just got off the phone with Nitro Daves.

:drink: Dry kit is on the way!!! :drink:

Let the fun Begin!!!!!!.

P.S. Some bottle mount pics woud be nice/helpful.
Techno, have you received your dry kit yet? Are you going to do the install yourself?

-K
 

·
The Situation
Joined
·
3,358 Posts
TechnoGeek said:
I'm working out the install specifics and want to set the system up fail safe.

With that in mind, I want to use the trigger lead from the FJO to enable the stage and have the trigger cascaded through two relays:

1st Relay - Traction Controll Off.
2nd Relay - Clutch fully engaged.

Just wondering if anybody has some info on where to pick up these two signals. I would prefer a location within the engine bay (ECU Pin number would be perfect).
I know this doesnt really help but if you can get the service manuals for the GTO you will know exactly which ones to tap into. I have the service manuals for my 97 and the schematics are excellent, as they should be...
 

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
 

Attachments

·
TYRFRYR
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LA_Phantom said:
Techno, have you received your dry kit yet? Are you going to do the install yourself?

-K
The kit arrived this week. Unfortunately, I won't have the car back for another 7 to 10 days. I clipped a curb and wiped out the driver rear suspension.

:madsign3:

I'm building up the engine bay panel. I;m building up on a 7" x 10" piece of aluminum plate and will be mounting the plate to my AEM heat shield.

I'm also building up the trunk plate. If all procedes according to plan, all I should have to do when I get the car back is mount the panels and run the chasis wiring and nitrous supply lines.
 

·
Stand Back - I Spray!
Joined
·
693 Posts
TechnoGeek said:
P.S. Some bottle mount pics woud be nice/helpful.
Here's my 15 pound bottle......





 

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Got mine here





gimme a break, I slapped it together in paint.
 

Attachments

·
Stand Back - I Spray!
Joined
·
693 Posts
Damn dude......maybe you can in-flight refill me tomorrow on the way to Magnaflow......:D
 

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
lol sure, just grab yourself a tube and funnel and we'll do a rolling refill.
 

·
Parting My GTO Out
Joined
·
1,833 Posts
Way to go man. On Tuesday next week i'll be ordering a 150 shot plate kit with all the accesories.
 

·
TYRFRYR
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TechnoGeek said:
I want to use the trigger lead from the FJO to enable the stage and have the trigger cascaded through two relays:

1st Relay - Traction Controll Off.
2nd Relay - Clutch fully engaged.

Just wondering if anybody has some info on where to pick up these two signals. I would prefer a location within the engine bay (ECU Pin number would be perfect).

Anyone.... Anyone.... Anyone ??

:confused:
 

·
TYRFRYR
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And The Verdict is In!!!! I know its been a while, but the GTO was in the shop for 7 weeks getting a new rear suspension.

Any way on to the good news. 495 HP with a whopping 565 TQ on a 125 tuned to about 118.

Oh Yeah, the Pics!!!
 

Attachments

·
TYRFRYR
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
More Pics.

P.S. Major thanks to Dave and the Guys. They are the best.!!!!

P.S.S. Major thanks to all "Juice" related posts!!! Once again, this board has provided the best instrucitons available for a Major/Minor mod.


To Dave,

I Love You, My Clutch Hates You!!!! 40 lbs in 3 days and begging for more. Seems like my bottle is too small?!?!?!
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top