LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cruise to Mt Hamilton Observatory on June 22nd.
Looks like we have the times and the meeting places set. Just need to work on a lunch spot. Does anyone know a good place that can handle a large group near 680 and Mckee in San Jose.

The livermore group will meet at the Chevron at 2186 Las Positas Ct. Livermore, CA 94550

The Patterson group will meet at the Chevron at 15051 Rodgers Rd Patterson CA
Both groups will meet at 9:30 and hit the road at 10:30 on the dot.

We will meet up at the Junction Bar and Grill and off to the Observatory. After that we head down the mountain to San Jose for lunch. Lunch will be at El Rancho Steak House 3848 Monterey Rd, San Jose, CA 95111
Mt Hamilton Cruise

jpimlott
Livermore-BruHop
SS_Los
Livermore-godeepdown
AceBoogie
BigBrian
Livermore-crimson_bird (maybe)
Livermore-oldrigo
Livermore-01 SPDWY Z
Livermore-JThunderZ28
Livermore-Floyd (maybe)
01 MRM TA
Jeffro (maybe)
Livermore-MorrisBetter
maximus23 (maybe)
raygnicky (maybe)
rsbad454 (bringing his civic)
Myblackbeast
97_sign (maybe)
Bhaithc (maybe)
Patterson-aztc4life (maybe)
Patterson-tnmotowm (maybe)
Patterson-Mindz (maybe)
rebelg8
Livermore-Chad's ZL1
Vossenmaro
Livermore-TCorzett
dots403
Livermore-HotShot526
drk_goat
Talking Goat
mburton
Livermore-StormTrooperZ06
Livermore-35thanniversarySS
Omar23109 (maybe)
caliboyTA
krisp_g8

·
Too much is just enough
1,194 Posts
I'm down for this. June 8th is good. I'll be coming from Castro Valley, so I'll meet up at The Junction.

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^posted it up here, NorCal and Camaro5 :)

·
Too much is just enough
1,194 Posts
Oh come on, there's gotta be more guys that want to do this. This is an epic drive. Well, I have to be honest, I have never taken four wheels over this route but I'm ready. The Junction is a time warp. One of the few remaining mom+pop places in the bay area.

Here's a teaser... Search all you want, all the scientists will tell you that there are no termite mounds in California. I'll show you one out there on San Antonio Valley Rd. Big as a horse and 50' off the road.

OK, not interested in termites.... Look at google maps at the road on the east side of Mt Hamilton. Vertical autocross. The west side is pretty good too.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Don't want to commit untill it gets closer, too much going on. I don't like to commit and then not show up like I have been having to because of all this wedding stuff.

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't want to commit untill it gets closer, too much going on. I don't like to commit and then not show up like I have been having to because of all this wedding stuff.
I know how that is! When is your date? Mine is May 4th so the rest of May I'm just relaxing lol

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
I might be in on this but would need to swap back to street set up on the A/4....I will know as it gets closer.. Mike ,Tim and I have been down the back side of Hamilton b 4 and its rush of a ride ......:)

·
Registered
789 Posts
I might be in on this but would need to swap back to street set up on the A/4....I will know as it gets closer.. Mike ,Tim and I have been down the back side of Hamilton b 4 and its rush of a ride ......:)
This was a beautiful road! To all who have never taken this road I highly recommend it.

·
Too much is just enough
1,194 Posts
I'll bring my Civic... :)
LOL, Yeah, a few years ago I decided I was done sending my money to Saudi Arabia, I bought a Civic Hybrid. I dove it for about two months and one day I looked down and noticed that I had no vag'. I gave the car to my daughter and bought the GTO. Never looked back.

·
MBM GOAT
921 Posts
LOL, Yeah, a few years ago I decided I was done sending my money to Saudi Arabia, I bought a Civic Hybrid. I dove it for about two months and one day I looked down and noticed that I had no vag'. I gave the car to my daughter and bought the GTO. Never looked back.
It's my daily driver.....I have a vag 5 days a week. :driving: I give plenty of money to muzzies via my other vehicles.

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Date has been changed to June 22nd and route has been changed.

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
May be there for this one, waiting till the date nears closer and the date is concrete with a route.
I changed the date because the first date conflicted with Vette Magic and I changed the route instead of coming from Patterson because of the road having rocks and other things that would scare a lot of people away.
I did this cruise almost ten years back and it was a blast

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OP updated with list of those going and maybe's

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A little over a month to go

·
Back in a V8
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why won't the title change in the thread section when I change it in the thread options?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
17 Participants
MorrisBetter
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing