LS1GTO.com Forums banner

301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
Keeping Mustangs in check
356 Posts
I saw a CGM pulling out of the Sunoco gas station down on long beach road in Oceanside a few days, he pointed at me and I gave him the thumbs up.

Just now saw a PBM Harding north on long beach road right by the 7-11. I pointed at you.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Red 04 GTO - Spotted in Lynbrook

Passed by the CVS Pharmacy on Sunrise Highway in Lynbrook and spotted a Red 04 GTO with some kind of designer plate (orange) and the words The Judge decals on the sides. Anyone in here?

·
356 Posts
I've seen a few CGM GTO's recently. One was heading west under the train tracks in RVC a few Sundays ago. Other was heading east on Hempstead tpk right by Hofstra.

·
356 Posts
I've been noticing some goats in my town.

A black one around Waukena and Long Beach rd,

Orange parked in the Party City parking lot sometimes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Spotted a PBM 04 on the Southern State Parkway around Peninsula Boulevard a few weeks ago, drove next to him and he got off before the Cross Island Pkwy

·
7,563 Posts
Wednesday 7/17/19, saw a IBM with SAP packagae today in Lynbrook/ Valley Stream heading west on Sunrise Highway. I was heading east and revved but you went by

·
Registered
78 Posts
I see one every 4-6 months or so and im always in my work van :(

Maybe if i drove mine more than twice a year someone can get a chance to see mine lol

·
7,563 Posts
someone in a black 05 passed me on waukena (local people know the road), probably doing 100 in a 30...and then blew like 3 stop signs at pretty crazy speeds...whoever that was needs to be a lot more careful cause that was a little insane.
Well did you follow in hot pursuit or stop by for coffee

301 - 312 of 312 Posts