·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Congrats John!

The best you can probably hope for is to get her to take the right seat... :D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It has been proven many times....Your insanity only increases once you get the car.....
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
417 Posts
jrwood said:
I thought you all would like to know. I just picked up my brand new GTO for $28,498.00 I love the car, I just can't keep my wife out of it. Pics to come and videos.

Later guys

John Wood
what dealership (and city) did you get it from? the reason is so us that dont have a gto yet, can get an idea of what regions are giving what price. we just need some type of barganing chip to take to our dealers.
maybe someone that got a good deal can scan their sales slip so the rest of us can sort of show it to other dealers to help bring down the price.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Great color choice John!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!

_DM

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Good price and congrads on getting your GTO.

·
Registered
417 Posts
He actually made anotherpost that he got it here in houston at Lawrence Marshall.
they were advertising $5000 off. I called them and it was only this model because thay had it on the lot for 120 days. He said no one wanted the BB color

·
Registered
980 Posts
kjac081 said:
He actually made anotherpost that he got it here in houston at Lawrence Marshall.
they were advertising $5000 off. I called them and it was only this model because thay had it on the lot for 120 days. He said no one wanted the BB color
Sounds like the sales people didnt like the color to me. Everyone that I have talked to thinks the BB is HOT, even the ones that are not impressed with the car.

_DM

·
3,327 Posts
Yellow Jacket M6 said:
I love all the colors, all the trannys. I love ALL the GTO's, even the smashed up ones.
I love um all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You forgot to add: (But Yellow Rules All). :D

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
After seeing OG's BB i love the color. I love all of them minus one, but i wont say which color it is. DY knows which color it is though. :)

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
It is one of the non-metalic colors.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts