LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a car show today in across from Waterford Lakes (those that know the area) and this car had a portable dyno. 50 dollars for two runs, so i did it. It is a dynojet mobile dyno by VMP Tuning Inc. (never heard of them..lol) Anyways the test conditions was 108 degrees with 14% humidity and my car got 308.17 rwhp and 323.71 rwtq. Pretty happy with these numbers considering my car is practically stock (mods in sig) Although, don't know how accurate this dyno is but still happy.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
nice number for your 04

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
damn still 108 degrees in FL?? nasty but those are pretty good numbers for a fairly stock LS1

·
Let's roll...
1,036 Posts
Mizat1369 said:
Anyways the test conditions was 108 degrees with 14% humidity
The way I understand it, test conditions do not matter as the dyno adjusts for these conditions. (SAE)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way too many, almost 36,000.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Whisky said:
The way I understand it, test conditions do not matter as the dyno adjusts for these conditions. (SAE)

To a point. It can't correct for timing being pulled or knock. Events that do happen in heat this extreme. Also a good number of the dyno's environmentals are way off which throws the correct factor off. I usually look at raw numbers when possible. That's telling you what your really putting to the ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts