LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to the dealer ship. I was scheduled with them to trade in my current 350z for the goat. So, I did. I ended up getting PBM M6 / Black interior. So far I love. Just today I put 95 miles on it already. I'll get pics for you up tonight. They're off a shitty camera phone, but I'll get some of the goat looking real fresh tomarrow.

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absolutely, where's it taking place at? I'll be sure to be there.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Cruise Night starts tonight at 5pm - 9:30 pm at Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ. It's free to get in and you get one free 1/4 mile run down the track. There's also a lot of other stuff to do. Hope to see you there

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys for the welcome. I look forward to spending time on this forum learning more about this car. After all, it's my first domestic.

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
congrats. enjoy the car. see around town. where did you get it from?

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tigertamer said:
congrats. enjoy the car. see around town. where did you get it from?
I got it over at Straub Pontiac over in Keyport on Highway 35. What part of Jersey are you in?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats!

I got mine yesterday (6/7) ... and I am in awe at the power. The car almost refuses to stay at one speed, from the mere THOUGHT WAVES that travel from my brain, through my body to my foot, and then "inspire" it subconciously to weight just a tiny bit more, and hence there I am ... over 62 when I want to stay under 55 like the manual says ... argh!!!

(What a sweet surrender it will be to nail it when it hits 500 miles) LOL :)

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
iam up north in wanaque off of 287.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats :thumbs: and i realy like that color.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts