LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess all that safe and law abiding driving, my insurance co. decided to give me more of a discount.

Full coverage w/ 300/100/50 liability limits, my policy went from $505 every 6 months to $474.00

2005 Vette :drink: :drink: :drink:

1,625 Posts
My premiums are not as good as yours, the age might have something to do with that. But my renewal just came in and went from 940 every 6 mos to 800. I can take that oy vey all the vey to the bank.

·
Ahhh have the need fer speed.
2,271 Posts
C6 DVL said:
I guess all that safe and law abiding driving, my insurance co. decided to give me more of a discount.

Full coverage w/ 300/100/50 liability limits, my policy went from $505 every 6 months to $474.00

2005 Vette :drink: :drink: :drink:
Wow, nice! I guess when you get into your 40's the rates take a dive?:drink:

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1969 SS said:
wow, I thought NY would be a lot worse than that. that's not bad at all
New York is worse, Gieco use to charge me 1750 every 6 months insured in Queens, NY (NYC), I own a house up-state and I switched it up there along with switching insurance companies 4 yrs ago. Amex auto insurance, Yes, American Express does auto insurances hehehe:gears:

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FastMoFoGTO said:
b!tch hehe, Im in my 30's and been paying in the mid 500's since 32:comp: :bootyshak :fawkdance :drink:

·
Ahhh have the need fer speed.
2,271 Posts
C6 DVL said:
b!tch hehe, Im in my 30's and been paying in the mid 500's since 32:comp: :bootyshak :fawkdance :drink:
hahaha, I'm just kidding.. My rates are right there too, a tiny bit more..

Geico..

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
FastMoFoGTO said:
WATCH IT KID

·
scream for me, scream for me!
1,108 Posts
insurance is all a scam and for all you people that are dishonest about registration addresses etc , i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart because you are no better than all the ****s that insure their cars out of state or the ones that drive without insurance . its you criminals that the insurance rates for us are so high, we have to pay for you .
dont get me started on the insurance bullshit. :soapbox:

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blushirt35 said:
insurance is all a scam and for all you people that are dishonest about registration addresses etc , i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart because you are no better than all the ****s that insure their cars out of state or the ones that drive without insurance . its you criminals that the insurance rates for us are so high, we have to pay for you .
dont get me started on the insurance bullshit. :soapbox:
hu? I cant register my car, at my other house, thats in my name?

·
1,108 Posts
noooooooooooo , the law is you must insure the car where it is parked . now if you park it up there 5 days out of the week and weekend it thats ok. but if you park at your home which is your primary residence and its not insured there it called insurance fraud. and should something happens to the vehicle or accidents whatever you will be denied any claim if you are caught. simple as that, i would say 25 percent of my premium goes to cover insurance fraud.
i may be bitching and the truth is i might do the same too if i could but because i cant and wont i can bitch. i could register the car at my sisters for 1000 a year but i wont . so i pay 1700. but if something happens i dont have to worry about anything .

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blushirt35 said:
noooooooooooo , the law is you must insure the car where it is parked . now if you park it up there 5 days out of the week and weekend it thats ok. but if you park at your home which is your primary residence and its not insured there it called insurance fraud. and should something happens to the vehicle or accidents whatever you will be denied any claim if you are caught. simple as that, i would say 25 percent of my premium goes to cover insurance fraud.
i may be bitching and the truth is i might do the same too if i could but because i cant and wont i can bitch. i could register the car at my sisters for 1000 a year but i wont . so i pay 1700. but if something happens i dont have to worry about anything .
maybe you should, the good guy always finishes last :)

·
Ocean frank
449 Posts
I'm 24 and I pay $1750 a year with my mom (a step 9) and myself (a step 12, I think) on my policy, living in Boston with a driveway... That's pretty good sadly...

·
1,108 Posts
i guess thats good for boston but ny is a totally different place . you see us nyers who live and pay insurance in the 5 boros pretty much fund all you folks who have cheap insurance. why who the hell knows when they claim thefts are down and 5 dollars for every insurance policy goes to anti car rings fund . so you see its all bullshit , and now they want to judge your insurance rate on a college degree and your proffession and credit rating . never new that affected the way i drive .

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
Nice premium Ed..........Mine is around 1100.00 a year for full coverage on the Goat, but thats only cause I have a multiple car policy. Paying 1900.00 a year with full coverage on both vehicles.

·
1,108 Posts
johnny b only playing with you , to me its all fun and you can put whatever you like , i just had to comment on it because its all good. as far as insurance goes i would be paying 1400 a year if i was across the border into nassau .

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
johnebgoode said:
Nice premium Ed..........Mine is around 1100.00 a year for full coverage on the Goat, but thats only cause I have a multiple car policy. Paying 1900.00 a year with full coverage on both vehicles.
Thanks John, havent seen you in a while :patriot:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts