LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Avsguy33 said:
yeah all we need to do is dig a big freakin hole and put a drag strip down at the bottom and it would be perfect.
or, give us all a turbo. :turbonaug

I'm considering an STS as well.

(#&$@#&$^#$)

Doric said:
I'm considering an STS as well.

(#&$@#&$^#$)

:gr_jest:

City Goat said:
Congrats on the move man, word of advice: stay away from this avs character....REALLY loves the cornhole.

:gr_jest: jackass.

Our next Club Event should be around the 21st (at Dave & Buster's maybe), look forward to meet'n yawl then.
Excuse the threadjack (Chuck started it), but should we get a thread going on the next event to poll interest. The 21st date is great for me and seeing that I am 12 year old in a 33 year old's body, D & B's sounds great.

CliffyClown said:
Excuse the threadjack (Chuck started it), but should we get a thread going on the next event to poll interest. The 21st date is great for me and seeing that I am 12 year old in a 33 year old's body, D & B's sounds great.

Yeah, I am 23 also going on 12 myself so yes D&B sounds awesome. They have a 3-way ferrari game there that you can play in simulation mode where no tractions control or any other assists help you and you get to go through the gears with a real clutch. Best arcade game ever made.

End Jack....Ill make a new thread.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.