LS1GTO Forums banner

Just moved from California

533 views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Avsguy33 
#1 ·
Just moved to Arvada Colorado from Los Angeles California with my girlfriend. All I can say is I love the state so far. If anyone sees a black GTO with Cali plates, give me a honk.

#2 ·
Quick suggestion...get rid of the Cali plates as fast as possible or make sure you don't break any traffic laws.

Welcome to a much better state.

#4 ·
I'm moving there in the next month, so we'll have two new Goats in the area!
My b/f's famiy lives in Arvada, so perhaps I'll see you around there.

#5 ·
Welcome to most beautiful palce on earth, for a GTO to reside. The only bad part is the loss of power but I love ARvada and I'm sure you guys will the metro area as well. Welcome........

#10 ·
Welcome to the nose bleed section. We all love it up here.

Our next Club Event should be around the 21st (at Dave & Buster's maybe), look forward to meet'n yawl then.

Be sure to provide your info to Doric so you can get on RMGTO.com and start your gallery

#11 ·
RedhotGTO said:
Welcome to the nose bleed section. We all love it up here.

Our next Club Event should be around the 21st (at Dave & Buster's maybe), look forward to meet'n yawl then.

Be sure to provide your info to Doric so you can get on RMGTO.com and start your gallery

Full name, a valid email address, and your desired password. Takes just a couple of minutes to set up.

#12 ·
The loss in power is really not that bad. My car still feels real fast. It probably feels as fast as it did before the cam. It is all relative because everyone is slower. I love the fact that I can use the power more here than back home. Sitting in traffic everywhere ALL the time sucks.

Took the road through Boulder (great town too) into the Rockies. Then came down through Golden on the 6. What a beautiful drive. My car felt much slower at 10,000 feet, I'll tell you that! I have not seen snow in 5 years. And I have never seen changing of leaves. LA had two seasons, cool and hot. I do not miss the smog, rude people, traffic, espensive rent (try $1700 a month for a two bed apartment), sorry excuse for mountains, and I never cared for the ocean anyway.

#13 ·
I think you'll like i here then. An Admin needs to chand your name to ColoGoat also :gr_jest:

Glad we got another one. I lived in Socal for like 14 years and I will never move out of this state again. Its too perfect.

#14 ·
Ya, Socal transplant here too. Lived in the Santa Barbara area all my life until I moved here for college 7 years ago. Not going back...

#17 ·
I was an infant when my family lived in northern california, so I don't remember it. But I do remember living in New York, England, and Colorado. I can't imagine living anywhere but here.

#19 ·
yeah all we need to do is dig a big freakin hole and put a drag strip down at the bottom and it would be perfect.

#20 ·
Congrats on the move man, word of advice: stay away from this avs character....REALLY loves the cornhole.

#21 ·
Avsguy33 said:
yeah all we need to do is dig a big freakin hole and put a drag strip down at the bottom and it would be perfect.
or, give us all a turbo. :turbonaug

#25 ·
City Goat said:
Congrats on the move man, word of advice: stay away from this avs character....REALLY loves the cornhole.

:gr_jest: jackass.

#26 ·
Excuse the threadjack (Chuck started it), but should we get a thread going on the next event to poll interest. The 21st date is great for me and seeing that I am 12 year old in a 33 year old's body, D & B's sounds great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.