LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im in Shallotte from time to time. If anyone is in that southeastern area I would love to meet up next time Im there.

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
Welcome to the South East!
There are a LOT of good people in the NC/SC area.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,877 Posts
Welcome to NC! We have a very informal, very spread out (thru-out NC and SC) group of goats we like to refer to as the Carolina Goat Herd. We end up getting together every couple of months or so as a large group, but if you watch, there are smaller "regional" pockets that do things together too. You just missed a track day we had there in Jacksonville at Coastal Plains dragway. We challenged the 757 goats from Va to a day at the track. It was hot as Hades, but a lot of fun. Keep an eye on the southeast section for anything titled CGH or Carolina Goat Herd. You've got quite a bit of company right around you. :)

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
Welcome!! :)

I'm just south of Wilmington but GunnyUSMC lives in J'ville.

Like Lisa says, keep your eye out on the SE section, we're always trying to get something going and hopefully we'll be going to Oakboro sometime in October for the car show/burnout.

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
TJT said:
lil'gto, wilmington isnt too far from shallotte. Anything go on in that area of NC?

no, never is...seems like i have to travel when theres a g2g. hard to get the wilmington area goats together. i'll keep u posted if there is.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,877 Posts
I hereby dub L'il as the 'fearless leader' of the eastern chapter of the Carolina Goat Herd. :D

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
lisatw151 said:
I hereby dub L'il as the 'fearless leader' of the eastern chapter of the Carolina Goat Herd. :D

Oh cool....I'm somebody now..I have a title. oh thank you, thank you, thank you.....If it weren't for all those little people i'd still be a nobody, just like them..........:gr_jest:

·
From one sandbox to another
479 Posts
Welcome. Hope to see ya around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.