LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw another IBM/Blue GTO in Saginaw tonight. Not sure if it was an A4 or M6. Anyone from this forum? I'm pretty sure it wasn't you BowdawG. I think that brings the total MI blue on blue GTO population to 7....so far. 3 of them in the same town, plus another at the dealership. So much for the rarest color combo. :banghead:

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
Just saw another IBM/Blue GTO in Saginaw tonight. Not sure if it was an A4 or M6. Anyone from this forum? I'm pretty sure it wasn't you BowdawG. I think that brings the total MI blue on blue GTO population to 7....so far. 3 of them in the same town, plus another at the dealership. So much for the rarest color combo. :banghead:
I seen one monday morning at 14 and woodward down ...(down here) that had the MPD scorpion hood on it and it was IBM blue too.......the hood did look sweet.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Nah rarest at this point is still purple. I'll bet the MPD car came from bob sellers pontiac in farmington hills.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rockos GTO said:
I seen one monday morning at 14 and woodward down ...(down here) that had the MPD scorpion hood on it and it was IBM blue too.......the hood did look sweet.
Hey Rocko, nice avatar man. :D

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
hey 2 of those cars looks familiar!!!! lol we should get some more pics before winter rolls around, almost time for another get together or what?

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2loco said:
hey 2 of those cars looks familiar!!!! lol we should get some more pics before winter rolls around, almost time for another get together or what?
Sounds good to me, as long as its at Hooters :D. Who knows how many more nice weekends we'll get.

·
duh
1,214 Posts

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
I better be invited dammit! yeah we need another get together someone start plannin before winter!

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I'd be all for a party at my place in midland, I've been looking for an excuse for awhile lol

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Nope, wasn't me, I left for northern WI thursday at noon...

I'd be up for a party in midland!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
Just saw another IBM/Blue GTO in Saginaw tonight. Not sure if it was an A4 or M6. Anyone from this forum? I'm pretty sure it wasn't you BowdawG. I think that brings the total MI blue on blue GTO population to 7....so far.
Might be 8 pretty soon. :D

·
Slave to the Mod Gods!!
555 Posts
MI_WS6 said:

Add one more M6 blue/blue in your area!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts