LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
buckeyegoats.com
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to link up some vids of my Autocross runs at Kilkare for the show on Friday. I ended up placing 4th. I was really happy with my finish considering some of the competition and it being my first time autox and on stock suspension (aside from drag springs).

This one's Cquist's car but I interrupted the recording b/c I was so stoked at one of my passes, sorry Carl!!

·
Omertà
5,288 Posts
AZN vid fail.:point:

·
Omertà
5,288 Posts
LMAO...last vid comments.

:gr_devil2:

Nice vids Jim.

·
Registered
473 Posts
All great fun. Whole different look from the outside. I did see myself waiting in line in one of the vid's. CGM. I only took the helmet off once. It was borrowed and it took awhile to get my ears adjusted inside of it.

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
Got any vids of the classics running it?

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
James did you get one of me ????

morty

·
buckeyegoats.com
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I got the leak and a squeaky belt to be fixed...it's a process :)

Hey Morty, I didn't get any other vids unfortunately. The woman was recording from the sideline and I actually thought she was just taking pictures. I didn't think to ask her to record the whole thing, my bad, azn fail :bomb:

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
Yea, I got the leak and a squeaky belt to be fixed...it's a process :)

Hey Morty, I didn't get any other vids unfortunately. The woman was recording from the sideline and I actually thought she was just taking pictures. I didn't think to ask her to record the whole thing, my bad, azn fail :bomb:
Kwel No prob.....

I bet you thought I was going to say something else...hehehehhe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts