LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car should be on a ship by now. i called my salesman today to see if he's heard anything. one thing i learned is that the dealers have had to wait a while too. i have a deposit on a car the dealer ordered for stock last november, TPWed in march and supposedly shipped last week. that's 5 months. by the time it gets here it would be close to 6. not a whole lot faster than the flawed pre-order. i wonder why it wouldn't show up on the tracker on this site? i double checked the order# with my salesman and it is correct.

·
Registered
157 Posts
svede1212 said:
my car should be on a ship by now. i called my salesman today to see if he's heard anything. one thing i learned is that the dealers have had to wait a while too. i have a deposit on a car the dealer ordered for stock last november, TPWed in march and supposedly shipped last week. that's 5 months. by the time it gets here it would be close to 6. not a whole lot faster than the flawed pre-order. i wonder why it wouldn't show up on the tracker on this site? i double checked the order# with my salesman and it is correct.
I grew up in Grand Rapids Michigan - Plainfield township to be exact. I have sense moved to warmer parts here in NC.

What dealer did you purchase your goat from? Grand?

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
GTOJ,

Rd/Blk M6. i went to a local auto show with my wife to look for a car for her. i saw that exact one on the turntable and went back 3 times. i sold my kid, pleasured the wife like a sailor and went out and found one. i guess it got shipped last week. the wife "settled" for my loaded GTP. i will miss the sunroof, HUD and heated seats tho. oh... i went back out and stole the kid back. the wife will be fine :)

73Vet,

i lived for 11 years in Comstock Park in Plainfield Township. I moved back to GR 6 years ago. i have no sense.:) i eMailed Grand and went out to see them. i couldn't drive one then and they never called me back despite giving him three numbers. i seem to have that problem whenever i buy cars and i don't understand it. Randy Reister out at Todd Wenzel (used to be Orson E. Coe) replied to my eMail, arranged a test drive and had a deposit before the breaklights went off. it was only an auto and i can't wait to stroke that stick (can you say that here :) ). just a short while longer. well, at least the snow is gone although there were flurries yesterday.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
I have a Red/Black 6 speed on order but I think your car will come in before it will. I will keep you posted.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTOJ said:
I have a Red/Black 6 speed on order but I think your car will come in before it will. I will keep you posted.
wow, i just read my post. it was supposed to be a Blk/Rd M6. type slip :). appreciate it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts