LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure I'll do it today though, it's 2:30pm and I haven't washed the new cotton towels yet.. so because of that, I think I have to wait.. probably to Sunday.

I should wait till the 2 towels are washed, right??

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Do not use fabric softner!!! It screws up the absorbency. Have fun!!!

:drink::drink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess that means wait till it's washed, roger.

and thanks for that reminder.. read it some time back but forgot already!

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
es, wash the towels. There are residues from the processing and chemicals to make them softer for display. Use a liquid laundry detergent (not powder) and no softner, it leaves an oily residue that is a pain to get off with rewashing your car and is very visible if your car is dark. Like our Cosmo Purple Mustang eaters. :)

I just got my Zaino yesterday and will have to wait til next week to do my car. I might do the leather later today though.

Bob

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Protrident said:
I'm not sure I'll do it today though, it's 2:30pm and I haven't washed the new cotton towels yet.. so because of that, I think I have to wait.. probably to Sunday.

Wash them ALL before you start. MAke sure you can dedicate an entire day to get the process done right the first time through. You wont regret it. # coats first go around and you'll need sunglasses to stare at it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Protrident said:

I know the zaino brothers recommend cotten towels, but microfiber is really just as good if not better in most situations. I posted a Prep Page that includes a quickie run down of waxing your car with Zaino products.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts