LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
Since you asked. Looks like our spare wheel with too many holes and fake rivets. A machined lip would have made it look much better.

·
Registered
778 Posts
nixapatfan said:
Since you asked. Looks like our spare wheel with too many holes and fake rivets. A machined lip would have made it look much better.
+1 sorry but they have way to many holes.

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
multistrada74 said:
thanks for the kind words. i guess i asked though!! but hey, for 300,they are amazing. nothing is uglier than the stockers (17's).
That's the spirit:patriot: Who cares what others think as long as you like them.

·
Suffering Fools
15,298 Posts
multistrada74 said:
but hey, for 300
+ $145 for shipping
+ $ 20 for the "required" insurance

·
Registered
218 Posts
yellow.nc said:
38 offset could very well rub, unless you have your fenders rolled
I don't even think rolling the fenders are gonna help. I bet it rubs for sure. 40mm is about the least your can go on the rears. I know I'm only talking 2mm's, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Taz GTO said:
I don't even think rolling the fenders are gonna help. I bet it rubs for sure. 40mm is about the least your can go on the rears. I know I'm only talking 2mm's, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.
someone on here had, 35 offset and ran 235 tires and there was no rub and no fender mods, so you shuld be ok if you ran 235's all around.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Why do people say I won this or that on ebay rather than I bought these on ebay which is what they did ??????

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
The odd thing is, I'm not sure those wheels would truely fit an F-body like the fitment guide says. :gr_jest: On to more serious matters, at least the bolt pattern is a true GTO pattern (5x120mm). The rears have a +45mm offset. It's the fronts with a +38. Fronts won't rub. Depending on what size & brand of tire you use, the rear has a good chance of rubbing.

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
OrangeCrushM6 said:
Fittment charts don't list the GTO as a car they will fit.

Going off topic here. OrangeCrushM6, how many people does that stadium seat? :eek2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts