LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
04 GTO Barbados Blue M6
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you sell the ignition lock with pre-cut keys. I was fixing my lock cylinder and my old ignition lock was stolen somehow off my car when I went to get my new cylinder. If not, is there ny way to fix this? I have my original key and FOB.

·
GM Parts House. Com
1,887 Posts
If you have your original key and fob then we can just sell you the old style lock cylinder kit, which comes with the tumblers needed to code to your current key. You can then use the new housing that you had already purchased.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you have your original key and fob then we can just sell you the old style lock cylinder kit, which comes with the tumblers needed to code to your current key. You can then use the new housing that you had already purchased.
Sorry to hijack the thread but what is the part number for the kit? I need one as well.

I broke the end of mine off inside the column... :bomb:

·
04 GTO Barbados Blue M6
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's OK...I'm not sure but I bought mine off gmpartsonline.com. I can't find the igniton lock anywhere though. I finally found one one here though.

·
GM Parts House. Com
1,887 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but what is the part number for the kit? I need one as well.

I broke the end of mine off inside the column... :bomb:
I'm not in the office right now so I can't assist you with it, but if you want to give us a call we'll certainly be happy to help you out with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts