LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE SEE THE KIDNEY SHAPED TAIL LAMPS THAT WERE AVAIL ABOUT 10 MONTHS AGO ON E-BAY? I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYMORE.........:bomb:

·
Ima lead farmer, motherf__er!
939 Posts

·
Ima lead farmer, motherf__er!
939 Posts
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT said:
Those Are Not It... They Were In The Neighborhood Of $500.... Oh And Sauce Something Has Too Much Time On Their Hands.
You mean, someone has too much time on their hands. Your progressing though. Too bad they dont make a funny picture for using capital letters to start every word

·
Let's Build Some Hurtin Bombs
969 Posts
You had better take some inshurance for water damage with those tails. I made the sad mistake of getting altezzas finally I sent them out to be sprayed black..........

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
Hot Sauce said:
You mean, someone has too much time on their hands. Your progressing though. Too bad they dont make a funny picture for using capital letters to start every word
LMAO.

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,812 Posts
Has Anyone Seen The Caps Lock Button???? I Think This Guy Lost His???

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts

I don't know which taillights you are referring to, though.

·
Registered
796 Posts
If I knew what you meant I would let you know. Could always start a thread asking people to post pics of different style tail lights, that may lead to you finding out what they are.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
he probably means the lights from jhp. oh and It Takes A Long Time To Type Doing This. I Can't Imagine Wanting To Do This All The Time. Mayba I'm Just Wierd.

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
Hot Sauce said:
You mean, someone has too much time on their hands. Your progressing though.
And YOU mean "you're" progressing, lol! :drink:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts