LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be cool to start up a thread where we can post up and share all of our kills during the event. That includes the drive to and from, track kills, anything goes. Only rule is keep it friendly. :wiggle:

·
toasted goat
608 Posts
Arlie, Jason and I killed an STS-V on the way back. He was a really cool guy. Rofl. Jason was leading, he didn't want to race him, so I lined up against him, and we raced, then he raced Arlie, who was behind me, then lined up with me again, then finally lined up with Jason. I think we all walked him pretty well. Still pretty quick for a huge ass boat :D

Oh yeah, and I beat Arlie's ass with my street tires, 19s, and 2.7 & 2.8 60' at the strip :p

·
7,835 Posts
Got the other colorado boy Seagreen at the strip.

·
Run em?
547 Posts
I'll have to race tate (cradled) soon....

but other than that I got beat on a highway run by jonniedago and langdonius rex and I raced a couple times at the track and I got him both times, but our cars run pretty similiarly (well for another couple days at least)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Some girl's vagina got killed in the hotel room next to mine. She was screeeeeeamin Friday night. :turbonaug
You werent on the 3rd floor were you ?

Anyways I don't know dudes name on here but he was with us got it on video it was a pretty close race given my bad wheel hop I still manage to get ahead Im in the right lane with Thruxtons

·
Registered
30 Posts
LMAO...which room were you in?
We were on 15 with you, Greg, but I can't remember the room number for the life of me. We were just a couple doors from the elevator. Apparantly Quentin (silver_surfer) waited for them to hit round 2 before he woke me up.

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
Some girl's vagina got killed in the hotel room next to mine. She was screeeeeeamin Friday night. :turbonaug
We were on 15 with you, Greg, but I can't remember the room number for the life of me. We were just a couple doors from the elevator. Apparantly Quentin (silver_surfer) waited for them to hit round 2 before he woke me up.
That some funny shit right there!!!

·
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn, I can't believe you guys could hear my girl from 5 rooms down!!! :eek2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bwahaha, if that was you putting the smack down, then you deserve a standing ovation. Then again, YOU should be the one posting this kill story. Whoever was getting railed couldn't have walked right for a week!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Bwahaha, if that was you putting the smack down, then you deserve a standing ovation. Then again, YOU should be the one posting this kill story. Whoever was getting railed couldn't have walked right for a week!
Think u misunderstood that . . . it was Greg! (getting railed) :bootyshak lol!!

·
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:gr_devil:

Think u misunderstood that . . . it was Greg! (getting railed) :bootyshak lol!!
Dude, don't even pretend you were up there....yo ass was asleep like a lil baby. :nonono:

Jealous much? :gr_jest:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts