LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
toasted goat
608 Posts
does anyone remember that gay little silver lexus trying to f**k with everyone on the way to vegas? he was going up the pack talking shit, me n hubby laid it on him. when he eventually caught up, i gave him a thumbs up, the 2 guys returned the thumb up, then i turned it to a thumbs down and told them they were dueshe bags. then we left them in the dust. got it on video. lol.
Wow. Sounds like you were too fast and furious for them.

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
Nah, i have to work. But if i remember correctly,.. my quarter mile time slip was also faster than yours,.. by almost a full second! I still love ya tho.... like that chubby little mexican sister i never had :p
LOL!!!!

-Love Kevin
That was the First Run when I bogged out at the start Which was a 13.9. Last run was a easy 12.9.

I still love ya too... Like that tall dorky ass goofy talking brother I never had. :bootyshak

Jonathan

·
7,835 Posts
Nah, i have to work. But if i remember correctly,.. my quarter mile time slip was also faster than yours,.. by almost a full second! I still love ya tho.... like that chubby little mexican sister i never had :p
LOL!!!!

-Love Kevin
What was your best pass?

·
Too much HP??????
821 Posts
I run my car ALOT, and based on the little fun we had outside of Mojave :turbonaug, let me tell you, your car has much more in it! What was your trap speeds? Sorry you can't make it.
Thanks man! I had quite a few people tell me that my HP number had to be higher than what my dyno sheet says. Either way,.. i'm happy with my little GTO :)
Ya know, that drag strip stuff can get addicting,.. just the little bit that i saw, and ran at the Vegas strip, has me addicted. BUT,.. you start chasing after these faster quarter mile times, and before ya know it, stuff is braking on your car, or ya end up with a car that is built for the track, and not the street. And i like driving my car on the street,. alot. I liked having a true quarter mile time,.. a time that was done without drag radials,.. without lowering my tire pressure etc,.... but thats just me.
I'd really like to make the Famoso drags, but since i have to work..:(
Keep me in mind if you guys ever cruise, or do a get together or something.

-Cannon

·
Too much HP??????
821 Posts
That was the First Run when I bogged out at the start Which was a 13.9. Last run was a easy 12.9.

I still love ya too... Like that tall dorky ass goofy talking brother I never had. :bootyshak

Jonathan
talking brother? Did i talk alot??? lol.
Do you have a slip that says you ran a 12.9? hmmmm??? And was that with drag radials or anything other than street tires?

-Cannon

P.s. Gosh, i can't believe you thought i talked alot,.. you cut me deep brother,.. ya cut me deep ;P

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
talking brother? Did i talk alot??? lol.
Do you have a slip that says you ran a 12.9? hmmmm??? And was that with drag radials or anything other than street tires?

-Cannon

P.s. Gosh, i can't believe you thought i talked alot,.. you cut me deep brother,.. ya cut me deep ;P
LOL!!!

Never said you talked a lot... Believe you me I feel sometimes like I talk too much. If that makes you feel better you BIG BABY:cry:

Jonathan

·
7,835 Posts
Still waiting on the video Flash took of him and I getting into the loud pedals on the way there.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts