LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was mindin my own bizziness coming home from the Red Lobster in Lakewood and was stopped at a red light when two ricers bracketed me. I was in the center lane and a junky V6 Accord pulled up on my left and a balck Maxima on my right. Both had the loud fart pipes hanging out the back with the appropriate rap crap blasting from the speakers.

The wife saw me shift into third and kill the TC. Noticing the black Maxima that kept revving and edging forward she asked "You gonna race?". I said "Nope, gonna feed the goat. Wanna see what the Maxima is gonna do first".

The light went green and I slightly punched it. The Maxima opened up first and I hung on his rear bumper just to see what he had. The Accord started pulling on me on the left so I hit it hard and the goat squated. They never knew what hit 'em. A flash of red blurred between them and the Accord was left 6 lengths behind while the Maxima pressed his luck 3 lengths back. I let the Maxima pull up even with my rear bumper the shut the door on him by unleashing the goat again. Burned him by 6 to 8 car lengths until I had to slow for traffic. He didn't challenge me again and the Accord disappeared.

The wife was giggling and laughing the whole time and the goat burped with a full meal. :secret:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
redgtosamurai said:
I was mindin my own bizziness coming home from the Red Lobster in Lakewood and was stopped at a red light when two ricers bracketed me. I was in the center lane and a junky V6 Accord pulled up on my left and a balck Maxima on my right. Both had the loud fart pipes hanging out the back with the appropriate rap crap blasting from the speakers.

The wife saw me shift into third and kill the TC. Noticing the black Maxima that kept revving and edging forward she asked "You gonna race?". I said "Nope, gonna feed the goat. Wanna see what the Maxima is gonna do first".

The light went green and I slightly punched it. The Maxima opened up first and I hung on his rear bumper just to see what he had. The Accord started pulling on me on the left so I hit it hard and the goat squated. They never knew what hit 'em. A flash of red blurred between them and the Accord was left 6 lengths behind while the Maxima pressed his luck 3 lengths back. I let the Maxima pull up even with my rear bumper the shut the door on him by unleashing the goat again. Burned him by 6 to 8 car lengths until I had to slow for traffic. He didn't challenge me again and the Accord disappeared.

The wife was giggling and laughing the whole time and the goat burped with a full meal. :secret:
a very nice story of dinner time :cool:

·
IXLR8
476 Posts
Those are always fun races. Haven't had any takers for the vette yet. Even the ricers who rev on me while I am in the WS6 stand down for the vette.

·
got rice?
480 Posts
Nice kill. I traded in my 03 Maxima for my goat and use my accord for the winter and rainy days. I think those guys should do the same with their cars.

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
What amazes me is that in their little heads, they think they can actually hang!! Like the little engine that could….”I think I can, I think I can…”

I had some kid in a noodled out Del Sol laugh at me in the Camaro once. Just ONCE!!

I think his hearing will never be the same again and I think he’s still removing my LS1 from his posterior! :D

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
What amazes me is that in their little heads, they think they can actually hang!! Like the little engine that could….”I think I can, I think I can…”

I had some kid in a noodled out Del Sol laugh at me in the Camaro once. Just ONCE!!

I think his hearing will never be the same again and I think he’s still removing my LS1 from his posterior! :D
stupid kids.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Nice kills :burnout:

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
illuvial said:
I don't understand. What you mean you shifted into third? At a stoplight?
I'll leave it in drive if I'm cruisin the town. If I see someone checking the goat out at a light I'll shift it down into third or second so I can get the revs up on launch. :secret:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts