LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup. It wasn't even close. Going down the road at about 40mph and it showed up out of no where. He gave me that look - you all know what I mean - and off he went.

Well, he didn't have a chance. First he hit the front tire then the back. It was a quick kill, I never left 4th gear. :D

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I remember watching the Indy 500 one year, when a rabbit ran across the track. One of those Indy cars hit the rabbit with a big fat tire doing 200 MPH or more, and that rabbit DISENTIGRATED. I mean, there was NOTHING left. National TV, clear as day, camera right on it like they planned it. Freakiest thing I've ever seen in racing.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
mlc you are too funny!

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
mlc said:
Yup. It wasn't even close. Going down the road at about 40mph and it showed up out of no where. He gave me that look - you all know what I mean - and off he went.

Well, he didn't have a chance. First he hit the front tire then the back. It was a quick kill, I never left 4th gear. :D
That was the stupidest rabbit I have ever heard of. What was he thinking? He couldn't have beaten a Grand Am or a Grand Prix. Plus what was a guy doing driving a chick car? Every female college student I knew drove a Rabbit.

It was like challenging a 12 gauge shotgun with a butter knife.

Great kill. Maybe next time he'll stick to challenging Volkswagen Bugs.....

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FLORIT said:
I remember watching the Indy 500 one year, when a rabbit ran across the track. One of those Indy cars hit the rabbit with a big fat tire doing 200 MPH or more, and that rabbit DISENTIGRATED. I mean, there was NOTHING left. National TV, clear as day, camera right on it like they planned it. Freakiest thing I've ever seen in racing.
I saw that video. It was floating around the internet for a while.

(update) I drove down the road and he is so traumatized by the kill he's still there. He looks so deflated :( .

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i saw a video yesterday of a pro pitcher practicing and somehow a bird flew right into the path of the ball. all you see is a cloud of feathers. haha. it was funny

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i saw a video yesterday of a pro pitcher practicing and somehow a bird flew right into the path of the ball. all you see is a cloud of feathers. haha. it was funny
That was Randy Johnson of the Arizona Diamondbacks. This guy is 40 years old and he just threw a perfect game this week against the Braves. That pigeon had no chance against his regular 98 mph fastballs.

So a rabbit challenging a goat would be like a pigeon challenging one of the most feared major league pitchers...

Go DBacks!!!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GTOdriver7 said:
That actually made national news when it happend. I couldn't believe it. It reminds me of my golf partner who hit a goose 20 yards in front of him. The goose didn't survive either.

(update) It has been raining and the rabbit just can't get himself together. But he looks better now that he's cleaned up a bit.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:slap: Silly rabbit VW'S are for kids :slap:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
groan :)

·
Former Goatherder
658 Posts
desertgoat said:
That was Randy Johnson of the Arizona Diamondbacks. This guy is 40 years old and he just threw a perfect game this week against the Braves. That pigeon had no chance against his regular 98 mph fastballs.

So a rabbit challenging a goat would be like a pigeon challenging one of the most feared major league pitchers...

Go DBacks!!!
The last pitch of the game was a 98 mph fastball even. Makes me wonder if he could break the fastest pitch record if he wanted to.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1stChildhood said:
Was your foot on the dead pedal???? :sneaky:
One foot on the dead pedal and one on the gas as I gritted my teeth. Funny, the first thought was, "ewww, rabbit guts on my car!"

(update) Rabbit finally left the road. Not sure but I think he may have gotten help from an animal friend.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
mlc said:
(update) Rabbit finally left the road. Not sure but I think he may have gotten help from an animal friend.
Or Jethro and Granny drove by and scraped up fixin's for "road kill" stew. :D

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
FLORIT said:
I used to have this video downloaded. I'll have to see if i can find it again.
mike

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Rabbits

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet, we owr hunting wabbits....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts