LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend bought a cobalt ss maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago and he decides he wants me run me of course im not gonna run him in the goat so i decide to run him in my truck. He has been to the track said he was running in the mid to higher 14's so i new it would be close. the first run i beat him by 2 the the 2nd race i only beat him by one bc i spun.. we got this on vid i will try and post it up tomorrow. only mods are CAI and programmer... single cap 4.7

·
Registered
506 Posts
those cars make respectable power 220's at the wheels they really make up for lack of power in handling tho

·
Registered
246 Posts
wheelburns said:
those cars make respectable power 220's at the wheels they really make up for lack of power in handling tho
if you like completely numb drive-by wire steering mixed with torque steer that would make a saab blush then yeah they handle great. :confused:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Walter said:
if you like completely numb drive-by wire steering mixed with torque steer that would make a saab blush then yeah they handle great. :confused:

ive driven serveal of them and for what they are i like them:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
supercharged

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice kill! Get that vid up! I've got a 4.7 dak w/ cai/chip/throttle body/exhaust and I've pulled cobalt ss's b4. They do put up a good fight though. (too bad I'm selling it to pay off the goat...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts