LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just MINDIN' MY OWN BBBBBEEEESSSSNESSSS, when...

I pulled up to a light on my way home from work, had a nice long strech of road in front of me with no speed cameras or cops to be seen. Anyways I had some sort of small riced up EURO car pull up really close to my rear bumper wanting a piece of what I had to offer.

I turn up the stereo and blast some Seven Dust, Light turns green and I floor it, get a hard shift from 1st to second and notice the EURO Ricer is hard on my bumper and I'm not gaining any ground at all.

I slow down for another red light and have to suffer through the repeated humiliation of getting waxed in my V6 Mustang, AGAIN!

I NEED MY GTO!!!!

:banghead:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
LOL yes you need your GTO!!!

:drink::drink:

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Uh oh....here come the Mustang owners fo shure.

A GTO owner has insulted a Mustang and they of course have to rush here to defend her honor.

Long Live Ford! Pontiac sucks you goat owning losers!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
I don't think the remark of a V6 Mustang will cause any problems. Most GT, Mach1, and Cobra owners don't like the V6 model either! I think we're safe . . .

Doc

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
Haha, yea, pre-2005 sixer Mustangs are pretty slow...like 15-16 second slow for the current models and 17s for the pre-99 variety. Wicked slow, but they're the cash cow that keeps the car afloat, so I like 'em for that reason.

The new ones have over 200hp (I've seen numbers like 205 and 210, not sure which for sure), and it's supposed to be pretty quick for the base model (like mid-15s).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts