LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
SNL Performance FTW!!!!!!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we needed a BS thread since the meeting thread is so hard to read. We can start an individual thread for the meetings and keep our "educational & informative" posting in here.. lol

·
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldn't it be easier to call it a Central Texas Thread?
You obviously have not been to this area much as the majority of people that I have met here have no clue what areas comprise Central Texas. But thanks for stopping by!!

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
I used to Live in Waco, 4yrs at Baylor so I more than know what Central Texas encompasses. I was not flamming your thread just throwing in my 2cts

·
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used to Live in Waco, 4yrs at Baylor so I more than know what Central Texas encompasses. I was not flamming your thread just throwing in my 2cts
It's all good..

Daniel Linnett isnt even a texan dont listen to him.....
Yeah I have read that someplace before..

Look whos back! Good to see you.
LOL, for how long is the question.. You can take the name away from the mouth, but can't take the mouth away from the name!!!! ;) :bootyshak

·
Banned
6 Posts
Hey guys im new to the board, and about to be down at Ft Hood. I have a pretty fast gto, it's got a few "bolt ons". I guarantee victory over any other goats in that area lol. Any takers?

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
AFR 225's, MS4 cam, LT's, basically full bolt ons and a 175 shot.:popcorn2:
We have some high hp guys in the area that I am sure would be happy to give you a run. I blew my tranny at Goat Run in vegas and just got shipped back today. I will be more than happy to let you see my tail lights when she gets back together :bootyshak:turbonaug

1 - 20 of 78 Posts