LS1GTO.com Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Wow that looks cool, and man you need a TR GTO in there to help bring out that yellow Corvette lol. I should be there this weekend. :drink:

·
SNL Performance FTW!!!!!!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Are the killeen guys coming down to austin to play with the austin crew? or is this not the same killen car group that was coming for the "roll racers of austin"
We are not the crew that was talking to the Austin Crew.. That was pure dominance out of Waco. We are mostly Killeen cars and we are found at www.deathrowmotorsports.com

FYI Little River tonight!!!

·
Southside Tuner
647 Posts
Gentlemen, Im going to be in Cameron for a couple of months, where do the Temple/ Waco guys typically meet?

·
Maniac Driver Joe
1,058 Posts
unless things have changed we meet up every saturday at pluckers in killeen right off the 190 and then go to the best buy parking lot and try to pop off some good ol racin!! show up time for pluckers is 7 but people show up in between 7 and 8.

·
SNL Performance FTW!!!!!!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
unless things have changed we meet up every saturday at pluckers in killeen right off the 190 and then go to the best buy parking lot and try to pop off some good ol racin!! show up time for pluckers is 7 but people show up in between 7 and 8.
That is right.. check us out www.deathrowmotorsports.com and we are parked behind pluckers/logans at 7

·
nathancap24
251 Posts
I been rolling with the corvette guys and meeting up at the Target on Fridays. Your right, there are a lot of goats in the area but no one seemed to want to link up. We have three goats in the group, out of 10 vettes. But we do runs almost every week, anywhere from Dallas to Austin so far. I'll start looking out for you guys. I have a 05 PBM with red lipped wheels and a red C5 with C6 ZO6 wheels.

·
Registered
826 Posts
What's going on? Its Dave checking in.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I live in Pflugerville now but lived in Killeen area most of my life. What are you guys up to? Does anyone meet up in the area? My dad lives in Harker Heights and I'll be up there on Saturday. If you see a BBM zooming by, it's me!:D

61 - 78 of 78 Posts