LS1GTO.com Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Would you say that a regular strut shock setup gives better highway handling or not necessarily i read your posts very informative sounds like low/ medium speed handling is better with bc but i really enjoy highway driving any information would be valued. I am considering the stiffer bc setup just got frontline rear sway installed front is on the way then i will finish decided what else i want to do handling wise

·
Registered
815 Posts
Back from the dead. Hoping the OP responds but it doesn't look like he saw the post before mine either.

To the OP- did you ever figure out the highway issue you talked about? It sounded like you were on snow tires when you did the review, do you think that had more to do with it? The one winter I had snow tires on the back of my car I took it to 85mph only once and the back end felt like it was ready to come around on me at any second. Scared the crap out of me so I had to keep it under about 80.

·
That'll buff out...
254 Posts
sporaclic - Huge thanks for helping me finally commit to BC's. I had my concerns about straight line performance (traction) and ride comfort being negatively affected. This thread has put those concerns to bed. Especially since you reviewed my other consideration of KWs and steered me away from them.

Thanks again. We need more informative posts like this on the site.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thread necro!

Has anyone had their KW housings crack? They say its probably my ride height being too low but I'm really not stretching the available range...

61 - 66 of 66 Posts