LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LA County Fwys & Streets - Spotted

well i had some photos i took on my cell phone when i was traveling the shoot and duck fwys in LA. one is a bit old but just uploaded it...lol! of course i'm always driving another car when i see these things... lol!

1/25/08 about 4:00pm - 605 fwy north bound right after the 5 fwy exited saluson i think.

05 / 06 GTO Stock as a Rock - no plates, polite driver he actually knew what a turn signal was. lol.

8/21/07 about 5:30pm - 110 fwy north bound from the 91 fwy to the 10 fwy west bound.

05 / 06 GTO Stock as a Rock - had plates. he must have cut me off twice and never signaled though out the 20 lane changes he made. nice one dude! you / he must have owned a mustang or porsche and one point and time. lol! btw your trunk was open the whole time.

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
I've seen that MBM guy around before. There aren't too many of em out here. That was my first color of choice, but I opted to get a new 06 instead.

What BBQ Johnathan? :p

·
05 A4 QSM
1,199 Posts
well i had some photos i took on my cell phone when i was traveling the shoot and duck fwys in LA. one is a bit old but just uploaded it...lol! of course i'm always driving another car when i see these things... lol!

1/25/08 about 4:00pm - 605 fwy north bound right after the 5 fwy exited saluson i think.

05 / 06 GTO Stock as a Rock - no plates, polite driver he actually knew what a turn signal was. lol.

8/21/07 about 5:30pm - 110 fwy north bound from the 91 fwy to the 10 fwy west bound.

05 / 06 GTO Stock as a Rock - had plates. he must have cut me off twice and never signaled though out the 20 lane changes he made. nice one dude! you / he must have owned a mustang or porsche and one point and time. lol! btw your trunk was open the whole time.

That silver one where did u see it and when? does it got "Rio Rancho Plates"?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ooo nvm, lol.
Im also one of the smart ones that knows how to use turn signals lol
lol! and look, wow! another "smart" driver that used his turn signal! amazing! lol!

spotted on the 10fwy west bound this morning exting western! who was it
? btw you need to lighten up on holding the steering wheel so tight at the 12 o'clock.... you looked like you were afraid to let go. ;)

1 - 20 of 524 Posts
About this Discussion
523 Replies
108 Participants
MacNav08
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing