LS1GTO.com Forums banner

481 - 500 of 524 Posts

·
is in the saddle of a C6 Z06!
7,624 Posts
Had an '06 IBM pass me on I-5 today with a thumbs up. I was in my white GMC with the family on our way to Disneyland. I am sure the driver saw my Nor-Cal GOATS sticker in the back window of the camper shell on the Sierra. Anyone on here? The back of the car was debadged of the arrowhead and Pontiac and the 6.0. I tried to catch up but was only able to follow for a short time in traffic. The car was clean and it was nice to see a goat as soon as we got into town! :thumbs:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Saw 2 goats on my way to Culver City yesterday.
-IBM parked on Sepulveda
-PBM parked on Westwood blvd

I like :)

·
14s lol
746 Posts
06 BOM at the walmart in canyon country, revved at you, you revved back further down the road---car sounded great.

·
Gamma
490 Posts
Blue GTO limo tint, about 30 minutes ago on the 5 S going towards Los Angeles from Valencia. I switched lanes, you followed, I switched lanes again, you followed, but I know that you and I have the tint so we couldn't not see each other ;) .

·
Gamma
490 Posts

Was about to pull into my community and he was pulling into a store across the street with his wife. I followed them in, really cool guy, great car, chrome 17s. He said he will checkout the website.

Certified ***elry Appraiser
Contact him for wholesale prices for GTO members ;)
559-625-1133
BrownsCustomJewelry.com

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Saw a PBM goat on Pico making a left onto Sawtelle today in West LA

·
Registered
116 Posts
Saw an 06 IBM on 4th and Spring st at the downtown la art walk. Very clean, on a clean set of stock 18s.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Spotted a 05/06 Silver goat on the 101 south. Had stock wheels and your rear gto lower valance was missing. Had a little fun with a porche. Hes a quick video I took. You can bearly see the gto on the rigth for a second.

·
Wishlist growing...
111 Posts
Saw 05/06 IBM black wheels iirc on 210 through Irwindale on Saturday, we were in traffic, I was in #3 lane, you were in carpool lane, threw you a rev, but not sure if you saw me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
06 PBM in Arcadia today. Had two different sets of wheels...

On the way home, I saw this 04 CGM exit the 118. Followed him for a while, sounded nasty. Thumbs up for a clean car and cool dude.

·
rolling code 3
401 Posts
Spotted a pbm with tsw wheels and SAP rocker panels on the 5 or maybe 170 or the 101 on one those freeways, me in carpool lane! I drive aibm

·
Registered
116 Posts
PBM going north on Hayvenhurst and San Fernando Mission in Granada Hills this evening. Car sounded healthy. Also had a doggy in the passenger seat, looked like a German Shepard :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
06 QSM at the Balboa & San Fernando Mission Jack in the Box. It was clean, sitting on stock 17's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
05 or 06 IBM heading south on I5 this afternoon. Very clean car. It had a for sale sign on its side window :-/

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
It's back! That is all...

481 - 500 of 524 Posts