LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all local area clubs. I want to confirm all area meeting times so we can all gather together and run to the Magnaflwo BBQ at noon. Our crew will leave at 9am from Camarillo and will look to meet the SFV area goats (somebody mentioned Sepulveda/Burbank corner), then proceed to LA area GTO club at Signal Hill. Be nice to run out there with a heard of 50+ goats. Speak up guys and PLAN the times for us all to meet at the RIGHT Loactions. Gonna be kick ass!!!! The Magnaflow facility is awsome and Richard knows his GM motors (tuning etc.) See ya this Saturday.:patriot:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm still waiting on a specific address and time for the SFV meet up. Who's heading this up?

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corner of Sepulveda and Burbank I heard but not confirmed yet.

·
Registered
153 Posts
wildman805 said:
Corner of Sepulveda and Burbank I heard but not confirmed yet.
There are 4 corners on the street. Is it a business parking lot? I guess the safe bet would be to keep my eyes peeled for a few goats hanging around. :burnout:

·
Registered
770 Posts
That will be me who mention meeting up with the ventura goat club and anyone else located in the valley.

It's at the corner of burbank and sepulveda blvd. It's real easy to find. It's 100 yards east of the 405 freeway off the burbank off ramp.

You can nearly see both stations as you exit burbank blvd. The gas stations are located in sherman oaks 91401 zip. If need be I will get an exact address of the two gas stations. Ones for sure a Shell station and the other is 50 yards across the street but I can't remember the name. It might be a Chevron station.

I'll be great to all meet together at that location then caravan down to the Home Depot spot in Signal Hill.

What time do you ventura guys plan on being there?

We must allow some time for the stragglers to show up before heading out which will probably move up your departure time for you ventura guys. It's up to you guys! I'll be there no matter what waitin on yall!!!

Any others interested in meeting there should post here so we'll know who to expect to show.

Geoff

·
Registered
153 Posts
LS2GTO said:
You can nearly see both stations as you exit burbank blvd. The gas stations are located in sherman oaks 91401 zip. If need be I will get an exact address of the two gas stations. Ones for sure a Shell station and the other is 50 yards across the street but I can't remember the name. It might be a Chevron station.

Geoff
I'm sure finding the exit and general area won't be a problem, but which station do you want to meet at? What time?

·
Keepin' JW in biz since 02'!
966 Posts
We will wait for straglers. No problem. I think we are being pretty generous with driving times. This is gonna be great! If we leave Camarillo at 9:00 we should be at burbank blvd. well within an hour.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bladzee said:
I'm sure finding the exit and general area won't be a problem, but which station do you want to meet at? What time?
It's really doesn't matter which station because you can see either one from across the street of each other.

I'd say go to the one where you'll see goats! lol!

I think the meet time is dependent on when the ventura guys arrival time since we'll be waiting for them.

What do ya say ventura crew?

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our Ventura Crew will meet up with you guys at the gas station. I am surprised we will meet there instead of a parking lot but hey it is your call. See you guys there at 10am and we will meet the group at signal hill. Let it be know that we will be meeting them as well. See you sat.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I will probably meet everyone there at 10 am.

·
Registered
153 Posts
llafro said:
I will probably meet everyone there at 10 am.
I think a 10ish roll-out time would work. Is this OK with everyone else?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Attention: Change in SFV meeting location!!!

Hey everyone! Wildman805 is right we may need more space than the two gas stations. There's plenty of parking at Balboa Park so lets meet there instead.

LETS MEET AT:

BALBOA Park parking lot!!!!!
Same off ramp but go west of 405 instead of east of the gas stations.
The parking lot is literally 50 feet west of the Burbank off ramp!

Just earth google this address for directions.

Balboa Park
17015 Burbank Blvd.
Encino, CA. 91316

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Balboa Park It Is. Hope Everyone Got That!!! See You All There!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Has anyone else confirm that others goaters will be meeting up at the Signal Hill Home Depot spot? What's there departure time to GTG?

·
Registered
283 Posts
It was stated on the original thread that we (LA GOATS) will not leave utill you guys make it to the Home Depot on Signal Hill. We should be able to roll out immediately because by that time all of our stragglers should be there or be... you know the rest.:comp: mad!!! lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wish I can make it but car wont be out of the dealer till tuesday. Have fun, will look forward to the next meet

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ventura Goats meeting at Starbucks in Camarillo on Corner of Daily and Las Posas by 101 Frwy. We will meet the Sen Fernando Valley crew at Balboa Park and then meet the LA GTO crew at Signal Hill by 11am. See everyone there and be ready to have some fun.

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
See you tomorrow at 9am guys @ Starbucks in Camarillo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts