LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· yeah its really slow
323 Posts
link doesnt work!!! Whats this iam seeing all over the place about azps in cali? give me some info location and ummmm everything else. :turbonaug

· Speed Junkie
1,897 Posts
Nice work guys. I noticed you had some trouble spinning them Bobby, kept seeing you backing up and trying again.

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Wow I definitely missed out on a good one. Wish school down in SoCal would have started a couple weeks car. For some reason, I envy Gregs car alot. Probably becuase it's the same color as mine, but it just seems very well put together. From what I've heard he's running an aftermarket cam, obviously supporting mods for the cam, some shorty headers, and spray. He's got the kind of package that I'd like to end up w/someday on my goat. 12.2. Thats damn quick. Anybody have any info on exactly what he's done?

· Owns 3 GTO's
18,532 Posts
I'll finally be able to try this next weekend. Just in time to try out the new drag radials. Nice video.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.