LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CCGTO Member
1,731 Posts
vette was just returning the favor for the shove exiting turn 1... i'd done the exact same thing!

then i wouldve beat the shit out of jorg after the race! :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
vette was just returning the favor for the shove exiting turn 1... i'd done the exact same thing!

then i wouldve beat the shit out of jorg after the race! :D
I don't know about that...Jorg is a tall strapping Germanic boy. Magnussen would have to put in some 'work' on that...

·
CCGTO Member
1,731 Posts
I don't know about that...Jorg is a tall strapping Germanic boy. Magnussen would have to put in some 'work' on that...
hehe i was playin that I was the one driving... i'm also a tall strapping Germanic boy(6'8" 300lbs) :D

that being the case, i wouldn't have fit in the car to be racing Jorg in the first place! :lol:

·
Offbeat Kill Analyst
801 Posts
Nothing that a helmet to the balls couldnt solve. :)

That tap he gave the Porsche was not an illegal move, its just racing! Running someone intentionally into a wall then purposefully "NASCAR'ing" them into the other wall? Hell, not only illegal in ANY sport, but nearly attempted manslaughter. Wayyy to many drivers dont walk away from those big headon hits onto 'rigid' walls like that.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nothing that a helmet to the balls couldnt solve. :)

That tap he gave the Porsche was not an illegal move, its just racing! Running someone intentionally into a wall then purposefully "NASCAR'ing" them into the other wall? Hell, not only illegal in ANY sport, but nearly attempted manslaughter. Wayyy to many drivers dont walk away from those big headon hits onto 'rigid' walls like that.
Dude I'm sorry, but you give 'tap', you get 'tap'...if you look REALLY closely at that finishing straight vid you CAN see that Jorg DIDN'T put him INTO the wall, he just put him RIGHT TO the wall. Magnussen, got loose in the marbles off track and put himself INTO the wall.

YOU drive aggressive, shit happens...end of story...:pimp:

·
2007 Yamaha R6 "Rossi"
561 Posts
What a damn good race. Shame Magnussen didn't pull it off.

·
The Peacemaker
1,141 Posts
What a damn good race. Shame Magnussen didn't pull it off.
+1. That was a great race. From my view it seems like the vette was faster and the porsche knew it and he was trying to keep his place by blocking the vette but the vette wasn't gonna take no for an answer and kep trying to sqeeze by. Darn good racing imo. Definetly kept me on the edge.Gotta love that illegal pass through the pit also. He really wanted it. That was so exciting that my mom was glued to the screen for the whole thing and she isn't remotely intrested in racing.

·
STANd YOUR GROUND.
2,385 Posts
Man, what an exciting 10 minutes. I love good hard racing like that. What a shame it had to end like that. Oh well, just another reason on my long list to hate porsche. If the little German boys thought the Corvettes were tough this year switching over 1/2 way through I have a feeling they're in for a nasty surprise in 2010. Go Vettes!

·
♥BackRoadGTO's babe♥
722 Posts
Man, what an exciting 10 minutes. I love good hard racing like that. What a shame it had to end like that. Oh well, just another reason on my long list to hate porsche. If the little German boys thought the Corvettes were tough this year switching over 1/2 way through I have a feeling they're in for a nasty surprise in 2010. Go Vettes!
You do realize your girlfriend is Miss Farnbacher Loles right?

·
The Hammer
116 Posts
Porsche driver should get a harsh punishment. I can't just run another car off the track... especailly more than once when they are driving their own line. That win should be srtipped from him. I enjoy a good bump and rub race, but you can't just run the other car off the track. Especially when that other car is faster. Magnussen clearly had the faster car as he put a good 10+ lengths on the porsche after the illegal pass he made.

·
still here
399 Posts
that was a hard hit there at the end, good race but i wanted the vette to pull it out. porshe did some good blocking though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts