LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these installed two days ago. They compliment my tinted tails and side markers very well. The install was very easy. I say the whole process took me about an hour. No trimming was necessary other than the handling tabs. Lamin-X is also nice enough to include a squeegee. I took my time while doing it as well. Before anyone asks the night visibility has decreased. It is obvious that its going to happen with tint that dark. I also run HIDs. On lit up streets, your headlights look dim on the road. However going down a dark road they are a lot brighter. I'm gonna get on the highway tomorrow for a two hour drive down to West Palm and see how the lights do. However I love the look. I think they would look great pretty much on any color car.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I really like the look of that and my fiance has been looking into doing it. Can you point me in the right direction of purchasing those?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Did you use the smoked color or the charcoal color?

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
bleek said:
z0mg looks 1337. tell me you're muscular too so i get excited :turbonaug
Your out of your mind :drink:

Btw I got the headlight armor ones.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Juniorss hows the visibility at night?

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All black looks very sharp too. You need to paint those Auto X grills black. Im gonna paint my grills black tonight. The grey doesnt go too well.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Most likely not.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Looks outstanding!! :gears: I've added that appearance mod to my long list!

·
SOULJA BOY UP IN IT WOAHHHHHH
1,578 Posts
Juniorss said:
Your out of your mind :drink:

Btw I got the headlight armor ones.
QUOTE]

z0mgggg that looks so teh good. Wonder how that would look on teh MBM. Kinda kills me to tint my tails though after I got the 06 tails....but i DO love the look...similar to you in a tank after a nice shoulders work out...you know...where your delts look like soft balls perched atop two massive logs called "josh's arms."

anyway yea...they look cool, we need to meet up sometime, i'd love to see them.

did you save your wheels to put on teh 06?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts