LS1GTO Forums banner

Where would you like to meet?

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
JKDman
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok B'More and folks beyond. Let's take a poll to see where we can meet one last time while we have warm weather!

·
Spending too much time here
1,848 Posts
I was just thinking about this. We can probably get more folks if we do it at or around Arundel mills. Or maybe columbia somewhere over on RT. 40. Need to do this before November.

·
JKDman
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
txbatman said:
I was just thinking about this. We can probably get more folks if we do it at or around Arundel mills. Or maybe columbia somewhere over on RT. 40. Need to do this before November.
I agree with you. I want to see a herd!

·
1,848 Posts
Anyone in Ellicott city or Columbia know of a place we can meet?

·
CCGTO Member
1,731 Posts
i know it will hurt the hooters girl's feelings by i voted mall too...

or someplace else at least...(still a big fan of girls in tight shorts and large nonies though) :D

·
1,848 Posts
There's a fuddruckers over in Columbia on Dobbin road. As well as a Robins Hamburger place next to a Longhorn Steakhouse off off 175. I am not too crazy about the Mall after the last bit of hassle from Barney Fife.

·
JKDman
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
txbatman said:
There's a fuddruckers over in Columbia on Dobbin road. As well as a Robins Hamburger place next to a Longhorn Steakhouse off off 175. I am not too crazy about the Mall after the last bit of hassle from Barney Fife.
I didn't even think about Barney Fife! We could find something else around the area so even the VA guys can show. It's all good to me. Hooters was a blast since they picked my car to "hang out in" last time. :)
I guess we can wait to see near the end of the poll next week and get a consensus of where the majority want to meet.

·
HEMI
2021 Challenger R/T SP WB M6
2,167 Posts
You do it at Arundel Mills and I will bring the SS out.

Or heck lets do Marley Station Mall. It has some good food places and will have plenty of parking.

If we do it at Anne's FootLong we can park in the sub lot it is a secluded lot! I could even block it off with the SS muuuhahahah!

EDIT: oh and those anne's footlongs are AWESOME!

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Jizz said:
You do it at Arundel Mills and I will bring the SS out.

Or heck lets do Marley Station Mall. It has some good food places and will have plenty of parking.

If we do it at Anne's FootLong we can park in the sub lot it is a secluded lot! I could even block it off with the SS muuuhahahah!

EDIT: oh and those anne's footlongs are AWESOME!
What is an Anne's footlong?

·
I...I...I got Nothin
961 Posts
How about a picnic. Then owners with kids could show.

·
HEMI
2,167 Posts
johnsgto said:
What is an Anne's footlong?
OMFG!!!

It is a gotta have! Basically it is a store in the "same" parking lot as the Marley Station Mall. It has been there forever. The serve Badass Deep fried Hotdogs - as well as other stuff.

We would take the secondary parking lot - I guess at least 20-30 cars big. It is secluded. You go in and get your food and go back out and eat by the cars. No sitting room indide the joint besides the "bar" - no alcohol.

Marley Station Mall is 5 minutes east of Arundel Mills on route 100. Barney will leave us alone - as long as we stay low key. And I do not see any of us getting out of line.

EDIT: Families would be cool here. We could make it like a picinic.

·
1,848 Posts
johnsgto said:
Would this occur in October?
More than likely.

And Jizz, I know you have been putting off showing up because of the locations. :drink: I think a family thing would be good for a change.
What do you think guys?

·
HEMI
2,167 Posts
October -- Hum.

Patapsco State Park is a great location. The one on the boarder of Elkridge and Halethorpe/Arbutus. But you have to pay for a Pavillion or risk someone taking it from you :)

Most free parks around me would be touch and go if we could get enough spots together especillay on a weekend.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.