LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I cleaned her up and went for a little joyride........now its time to officially hunker down. Here are some pics of the dry goat.....hopefully she lives through the storm. I must now put her in hiding.
:wall:

PS. Your not getting my wheels......you know who you are. :sneaky:

·
Senior's Member
2,853 Posts
We will all be sending you our best thoughts, and hopes that all is well with you and yours. And the goat, too.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Well I cleaned her up and went for a little joyride........now its time to officially hunker down. Here are some pics of the dry goat.....hopefully she lives through the storm. I must now put her in hiding.
:wall:

PS. Your not getting my wheels......you know who you are. :sneaky:
Any chance you can take a picture toward the storm so we can see how the clouds are looking?

I wish you (and all the other people in the path of the monster) all the best...I'm sure the goat'll be fine.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phobos512 said:
Any chance you can take a picture toward the storm so we can see how the clouds are looking?

I wish you (and all the other people in the path of the monster) all the best...I'm sure the goat'll be fine.
I am way up in the middle of the state so we wont feel it till tomorrow......

HOWEVER
see link below

http://www.local10.com/weather/3703777/detail.html

Miami is getting it now..... GOOD LUCK GTODoug

100k without power already

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
I'm in Boca Raton now and we're getting 80 mph gusts now. It's gonna be a nasty weekend. Best of luck to all FL residents.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTOWILL said:
I'm in Boca Raton now and we're getting 80 mph gusts now. It's gonna be a nasty weekend. Best of luck to all FL residents.
Good luck to you Will....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts