LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from Charlotte and saw a Mitzu 3000 gaining on me FAST. I moved right, casually downshifted to fourth and waited for him to get next to me. Before his nose got even with mine I was pulling on him. By sixth gear he was way behind me again.

When he caught up, he was big smiles and thumbs up. Great attitude. We didn't get to play anymore because we caught up with a State Trooper in an unmarked car. Luckily, we both recognized the car for what it was.

Now, props to the Mitzu 3000 that won the Street Modified class at the autocross yesterday. His was the twin turbo version. The regulars at the autocross events simply said, "He always wins." :D

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
FLORIT said:
Now, props to the Mitzu 3000 that won the Street Modified class at the autocross yesterday. His was the twin turbo version. The regulars at the autocross events simply said, "He always wins." :D
I've never been in one, but I hear they handle like nobody's business.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I had one and it was a neat car. Never got the respect like the Supra and 300Z but was a good car. They can be made crazy fast from what I have read. Some say kinda gimicky because of the AWD, AWS, Active Exhaust, Active front and rear "wings", but it had 320hp stock and a 6 speed and to 30 or 40 was all but unbeatable because the power just went right to the road with no spin. Sometimes I miss it. But my fear was always that when that stuff broke it would be expensive.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
ZillaGTO said:
They can be made crazy fast from what I have read.
They are nice cars. Regarding money, have you seen the latest issue on the newstand (I can't recall, possibly either C&D or R&T) with the 480 hp :eek2: Ford Focus vs the Lamborghini Gallardo. Money makes anything fast.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
TprGTO said:
Ford Focus vs the Lamborghini Gallardo. .
I cant imagine putting those two cars in the same sentence........that is pathetic...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts