LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just found out that the next ship should be the Salzgitter leaving Outer Harbor #3 on Feb. 19 bound for the US :thumbs: Don't know how many will be on but I've heard #'s between 1500 to 1800 in previous threads.
If my car isn't already on the way, then it should be on this Ship. I'm retiring on March 31 and already promised the guys a big burnout as I leave :D . Hope I will have the car in time to do it!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
You could always go back and do a burnout!!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tails said:
You could always go back and do a burnout!!
:thumbs:
That's true but when I'm done after 38 yrs., don't know if I'll want to go back!

·
Registered
244 Posts
According to the schedule, the ship is tied up for 19 hours so they have to load all those cars in say 16 hours!

Mike

·
3,327 Posts
4th GTO said:
Well I just found out that the next ship should be the Salzgitter leaving Outer Harbor #3 on Feb. 19 bound for the US :thumbs: Don't know how many will be on but I've heard #'s between 1500 to 1800 in previous threads.
If my car isn't already on the way, then it should be on this Ship. I'm retiring on March 31 and already promised the guys a big burnout as I leave :D . Hope I will have the car in time to do it!
I probably would not get my hopes up :sneaky: My car arrived on the last boat, and left for Kansas City on Feb 3rd. As of today (2-12) it still has not reached the dealer. When I called today, the dealer told me that they had called the shipping company, and the car was not even in Kansas City yet. From what I understand, things are going quicker :confused: than they used to, but that doesnt help me out today. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts