LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Wanda and she advised me that the next Ship will dock tonight. She said that it would have at least 1500 GTO's but didn't know exact #. They will start to unload on Monday at the rate of 150 cars per day and that we should start seeing these cars at the Dealers starting in April.
Thanks Wanda!
Say didn't the Beach Boys have a song about her "Help, help me Wanda"? :slap:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I officially pass the Wanda over to 4th GTO as the official shipping information master!!!
:bubbrub

·
Silver Back!
277 Posts
Guys, Wanda may know alot but she was wrong about my car. I called her on 02/24/04 and she advised my car left California on 02/20/04. She stated I would not get my car for three weeks or more. Well, on 02/27/04 I got a call from the dealer saying my car had arrived.
Maybe she looked at the wrong vin# when giving me my information.
Anyway, I got my car alot sooner than I thought I would......I am not complaining.

·
175 Posts
After i started to push my dealer last month to find out where my car was he called the DBC and they said my car just left australia...the next day i got my car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
pontiac04GTO said:
After i started to push my dealer last month to find out where my car was he called the DBC and they said my car just left australia...the next day i got my car.[/QUOTE

I think back in November or early December I started a thread titled "Pontiac Information, an oxymoron" or something like that. I see they haven't improved any.

·
Registered
293 Posts
congrats Millpond. When my car was due in, the sales manager was on the phone with DBC trying to locate the car. While waiting on the phone with DBC, the truck pulled onto the lot with my car. When DBC said they could not locate the car, the sales manager let them know exactly where is was. I am sure you will ejoy that car now that the weather is getting better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts