LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a problem with the gto, its leaking some fluid every morning, from the middle of the pipes, might be water i aint sure, has anyone else had this problem? or should i take it to the dealer to get it checked?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
CaliGTO said:
I'm having a problem with the gto, its leaking some fluid every morning, from the middle of the pipes, might be water i aint sure, has anyone else had this problem? or should i take it to the dealer to get it checked?
I get the same thing. I think it's condensation in the exhaust, or a water
by-product of combustion.
 

·
Yellow Goat
Joined
·
410 Posts
CaliGTO said:
yeah? i hope its nothing serius...
Mine does it too. It's oderless and chemical free water. Just condensation off of your AC evaporator. Every car does it, you just notice it because this one is your car. Some have a tray to catch it and let it evaporate without the owner ever being the wiser. But we don't need no heavy and stinking luxurious catch tray. I bet you see it on your garage floor where it doesn't evaporate as quickly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1COOLPC said:
Mine does it too. It's oderless and chemical free water. Just condensation off of your AC evaporator. Every car does it, you just notice it because this one is your car. Some have a tray to catch it and let it evaporate without the owner ever being the wiser. But we don't need no heavy and stinking luxurious catch tray. I bet you see it on your garage floor where it doesn't evaporate as quickly.

well not that i know exactly what it is it doesnt worry me no more, thought it was something else, first car i ever owned so i wasnt sure....
 

·
Yellow Goat
Joined
·
410 Posts
CaliGTO said:
well not that i know exactly what it is it doesnt worry me no more, thought it was something else, first car i ever owned so i wasnt sure....
Wow! I wish my first car was this GTO!! Congratulations, you've set a hard precedent to match for future cars. My first ride was a comatose 1975 Chevy Vega, there was no place to go but up.
:lol:
 

·
Knight Errant
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
First car

My first car was a Rolls-Canardly. After it rolls down one hill, it canardly get up the next. ;)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top