LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Slow Guy, Fast Car
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using on the inside of your car? This is my first car where I cared enough about the seats to use the very best! Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I use the stuff from Zaino. They have a cleaner and a conditioner, it does a really good job and makes it smell good too.

·
Acta Non Verba
1,023 Posts
lexol leather cleaner and conditioner is widely regarded as the best in the detailing industry...never tried zaino so I can't comment on that.

I've tried lexol and now don't bother w/ other stuff, because I don't see how something could be better.

·
Detailing Guru
249 Posts
BostonF4$ said:
lexol leather cleaner and conditioner is widely regarded as the best in the detailing industry...never tried zaino so I can't comment on that.

I've tried lexol and now don't bother w/ other stuff, because I don't see how something could be better.
Might want to try a few more products. Leathermaster stuff is used on every new Ferrari before it leaves the factory... I figure it must be pretty decent. It's what I use on my car, but I use it in the Sonus brand form.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I love the way the zaino smells and works, but i just tried the new stuff from armor all in a clear brown bottle some new gel stuff it works pretty well, anyone else try it? It seems to work just as well as the zaino.

·
What do I type here?
135 Posts
i tried some of that armor all gel stuff last weekend on my dad's car. i was quite impressed. MUCH better than the meguiers leather wipes. the armor all doesnt make the seats all greasy. i will be using the rest of the bottle on my gto and gtp.

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
BTW there is a difference between leather cleaner and leather conditioner. You want to use the conditioner to protect the leather. The cleaner will strip away dirt, conditioner and grease so you don't want to be using it too often unless it's dirty.

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Zaino

Smells.... gooooooooooood.:yumyum:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i will be zainoing my car for the first time this weekend and i plan on trying the Lexol....

·
Registered
262 Posts
2nd on the Tropicare- great value and better than anything else I've ever used. Works great on dark leather too, no residue in the texture of the leather.

·
GOT Boost???
253 Posts
Lexol

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Lexol. They have a cleaner and a conditioner. Both great products.

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
I have been a Zaino user.

I hear Hide Food is great too, get it at a Jaguar dealer.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i 3rd the tropicare and it too makes the inside smell wonderful

1 - 20 of 25 Posts