LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've nailed the date and time! We will be at LeMans Karting in Fremont. We will race at 1pm. We all need to be there by 12:30 to check in and get license's and such.

45957 Hotchkiss St
Fremont, CA *94539-7079
United States

We will be doing the Combo Packages "Competitive"

10 minute practice "Warm up your tires"
5 minute Qualifier
15 minutes Head to Head Racing! None of that "beat your time crap" its pass or get passed!

**This Combo Package is $45 Plus $20 license. With the license you get a free race on your birthday month! Any of you celebrating your birthday in August? If so its only $20 to race. Also, if you do this again in the winter its only $45 to do the Competitive Racing Package.**

I reserved 5 spots, we need over 8 spots to have a private track. Post up and I'll call LeMans and add your name. If you cancel post up. I know you guys ignore the beat your time comments the make at other tracks, this time if you're not first, you're last!

01)jbosgoat
02)MorrisBetter +2
05)smeech-a-lot
06)ls2weber
07)xtraspeed04
08)Raygnicky skipping church on a Sunday
09)Maximus smell as good as you polish
10)ultraviolence
11)Hitdank

Attachments

·
Too much is just enough
1,194 Posts
So tempting. Count me as a definite maybe. This the place over by the new Warm Springs BART station?

Oh, if you haven't done the indoor cart thing before, you're credit-card will be throbbing for another 30 minutes when you are done. Just sayin....

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So tempting. Count me as a definite maybe. This the place over by the new Warm Springs BART station?

Oh, if you haven't done the indoor cart thing before, you're credit-card will be throbbing for another 30 minutes when you are done. Just sayin....
Looks like it's across the street from my cousins gym Zulu Boxx, do I need to get the keys anyone?

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Count me in been a long time since I have done this, also are they gas or electric karts?
Sweet! They are gas powered. K1 is electric, which is cool because my daughter can get on the track. We finally used up her races from go karting back 2012 when we did had the event in San Jose.

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Count me in, the two time reigning, defending champ can't miss out on this.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet! We need one more and if we get 8 we get the track to ourselves. Nobody has a birthday in August?

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Too much is just enough
1,194 Posts
OK, I have two daughters that want to drive too. So, count me as a +3.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet! We got this, I'll call tomorrow and say we got 5.

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
sorry i'm not going to be able to attend this one have plans already ...have funs guys and for the love of god someone take down Jeff this year

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
I want to go bad, someone has to take jeff down!
Maybe you can and be the next Jean Girard !!

sorry i'm not going to be able to attend this one have plans already ...have funs guys and for the love of god someone take down Jeff this year
:fawkdance Maybe it's a good thing you can't come, I need someone who can push me and at least get me to race hard. Ha Ha

Attachments

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
14 Participants
06GOAT408
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing