LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 gto what size rim and tire is everyone running I was thinking about do a 17x9.5 rim and a 305 tire but seems like not a lot of people run a 305 on the gto from what I have been seeing I wanna run a 15x9.5 but you need to do a conversion kit to run a 15 inch rim right?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Need to understand ABS,traction control and Speedo and the relationship they have with our computers.
Also actual tire diameters and rims can be different from manufacturer to manufacturer (esp rim lip).

:>)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll deff need to trim fenders and possibly control arms and that is if you get the absolute correct offset (not sure what that number is for the offset)
again though, no conversion of any type required for 15s in rear.
Yeah I don’t really wanna do all of that I definitely wanna run a 305 though seeing all my friends running everything but a 305 and have problems getting the power down I just don’t wanna waste money on a smaller tire

·
My other car has wings
443 Posts
I've got 275-35R18's on18x10's and I seem to have enough room to allow 285's but nothing more. Tire will start rubbing the shocks. I have a slight roll on the fenders. Offset is 56mm.

Reactions: Brandon Phillips
1 - 8 of 8 Posts