LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the fun begins:

And you never know what thosse Georgia guys will do. All we know is we're gonna kick some major Florida ass tomorrow:

And this actually happened. Tony went to go get the story. Then I went to meet her to find out if she was real. Fake of course, but they were funny.

And here's Joey trying to figure out why I was posing with a fake nun.

And here's Doc with the traditional shocker in the background. Glad it didin't get in with the fake nuns.

And tomorrow, the racing begins. Go Georgia!

Padre

Attachments

·
12sec club
356 Posts
I'm ready. Hopefully 12.5 for me. Looking forward to it

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Had a great time hanging out last night

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
^^^ +1 nice seing some of the great folks from last year again.

Had a great time last night and a bit to much to drink. Damn GA influence;) Few hours from now we'll all be heating up the tires and running down the strip. Sounds like my kind of friday. Whohoo!!!

·
IKSWHTASOL
2,223 Posts
Looks like the fun has already started. Valdosta was my first thought as I awoke this morning...really sorry that I couldn't make this one. Friends and family had other plans for me as today is my birthday.

It's probably best though. I'm sure it would have been embarrassing for a lot of you to get smoked by a seventy year old. :eek:

I'll be thinking about what I am missing today. Have fun, drive quickly, be safe, drink smartly.

John

·
Who me, no not me...
10,321 Posts
Looks like the fun has already started. Valdosta was my first thought as I awoke this morning...really sorry that I couldn't make this one. Friends and family had other plans for me as today is my birthday.

It's probably best though. I'm sure it would have been embarrassing for a lot of you to get smoked by a seventy year old. :eek:

I'll be thinking about what I am missing today. Have fun, drive quickly, be safe, drink smartly.

John
Happy Birthday John, you will be missed!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Had a great time but to bad for Georgia . . . They lost - again!

Rock out with you c&%# out!!!

The Shocker!!!!!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Smells like teen sprit . . . . Thanks Brazen!!! The guys made me do it!!! Also, Fragger is walking around with something on his head and I think it's from Victoria Secret . . . ;-0

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Great time this entire weekend. Thanks to Doc for the New Castles...........they helped with taking the Centrum Silver horse pills.

Enjoyed the gatherings at both Hooters and Outback. Fun times and lots of laughs :gr_jest:

·
The Psycho 10 sec. Goat
1,968 Posts
If I had to guess, I would say it was Frederick's of Hollywood.

But that's only a guess, because I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts
Smells like teen sprit . . . . Thanks Brazen!!! The guys made me do it!!! Also, Fragger is walking around with something on his head and I think it's from Victoria Secret . . . ;-0
Not a problem! It didn't mess up my night! ;) lol :secret:

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts