LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a long ways off, but just post up to see who is at least interested in going, who knows, if we get enough intrest/people planning on going, we could get most of a hotel booked with us (ok, i know thats far fetched, but you never know)

so yes, i am very interested in going and as long as i can get the time off, i will be there!

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
They said it was going to be in Louisville, right? I already was planning to go then. At least that is a shorter drive than St. Louis. But, it was worth the drive.

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sccaGTO said:
They said it was going to be in Louisville, right? I already was planning to go then. At least that is a shorter drive than St. Louis. But, it was worth the drive.
yes, louisville KY

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
I'm interested.
Do we have dates and all that somewhere that I over looked?

·
tiresmokin' seminary student
392 Posts
ah yeah....welcome to Kentucky :) i'll definitely be there!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I will do my best to get there so long as school permits! I wanted to go last year, but the timing was just not good!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I'm as sure as you can be a year away from the event. I'll spend at least 3 or days out there.

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
We'll definately be back in Ohio by then so count me in 100% as well. That's right in our back yard. Sweet!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Striped04 said:
We'll definately be back in Ohio by then so count me in 100% as well. That's right in our back yard. Sweet!
If its around the same time of year, I'm there. Doug - got a spare room??? :gr_jest:

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
JoeyD said:
If its around the same time of year, I'm there. Doug - got a spare room??? :gr_jest:
We might be able to work something out. We'll be about 4 or 5 hours from Lexington though. We'll probably stay down there for the weekend.

·
392 Posts
i live one hour east of louisville, just outside lexington. I know its far off, but i have two couches open here at my house that anyone is more than welcome to if they want to save money for a night on the way over....just going ahead and getting it out there for those thinking and planning and whatnot...

·
Resident workaholic
2,250 Posts
I'm in!
I guess Louisville isn't that far from St. Louis? Yeah I know, Kentucky..but at least it's not California.
Anybody know how far Louisville is from BowlinGreen? Would be nice to stop by the Corvette Museum if possible.
STL guys, we should get a caravan going!

·
392 Posts
bowling green to louisville is a little over an hour...maybe hour and a half...65 north will shoot you straight from bg to the ville. The Corvette Muesem is nice. I can give you directions from 1-64 east down from evansville through owensboro, ky, and then to bowling green....prob your fastest shot. 45 minutes from evansville to owensboro, and 71 miles from oboro to bg...shoot me a pm if you want directions and such

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
1 - 20 of 295 Posts