LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The past few days we have had some new sponsors come aboard!

Arrowhead Performance - Some really neat stuff coming soon... I believe they will be announcing their product line for the GTO's this week or next.

SLP Performance Parts - Working on headers/exhaust .... their sister company SLP Engineering is doing the Judge package

Comp Camps - LS1 Valvetrain parts ... great stuff. LSX intake coming any month now :) Can't wait!!!

MASC - Brett's on the board... He's one of the few people that has driven one! They plan headers and have quite a few aussie parts already.

OzSpeed - Brining some real nice suspension pieces to the table

...... welcome! I hope that as the cars are delivered and the board grows each sponsor will help grow the community with great parts and service!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome aboard, thanks for your support.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Devil, thanks for welcoming us on. I would have posted sooner but the link didn't want to work earlier today.

We were fortunate enough to have Pontiac Enthusiast welcome us out to Orlando Speed World to play around with one of the early PILOT vehicles. Though our A4 had a few programming issues we were overall very pleased with the vehicle.

We welcome every one to check out our website to see the products we currently have listed for the GTO. We have many other parts available but are finalizing pricing as of this week and hopefully will have everything listed soon. Until then, check out my post under the "New Products" listing to see how extensive our product line is. We aren't just throwing parts at you either. Since last December we've talked to Aussie consumers, manufacturers, and installers as well as Pontiac and Holden themselves in order to evaluate who offers the highest quality parts for the Monaro/GTO as well as what will and WILL NOT fit the GTO. For example, we've already worked with 2 companies to "mirror" their headers to compensate for the brake-system, steering, and blower box swapping sides under the engine bay.

While our website currently displays our "shopping cart" site only, work is underway to bring a completed website that will allow our customers to browse through our current projects (turbo LS1 f-body, nitrous-injected LT1 f-body, 04 GTO (coming soon)), see our testing and fitment of new products, look at some of our customers cars, and more. Until then, anyone curious about what's going on in our neck of the woods is free to call me and find out. Our toll free number is listed at the bottom of our signature and should put you in direct contact with me or my partner Phil.

Thanks again for the welcome and we look forward to bringing you great products for the GTO

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Awesome guys. Looks like I won't be saving any money anytime in the future now will I. :D

·
Banned
504 Posts
Devil,

Thanks for having us on! As most of you may know I've been teasing you with some of our products by switching my avatar alot another board. :D

We're looking for a product debut no later than Monday or Tuesday, but depending on a few things go it could be earlier. Regardless keep your eyes peeled as Arrowhead Performance will be debuting some very exciting products specifically designed & engineered for the 21st century Goat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Howie
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing