LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the "Freedom Cruise" yesterday, 9/10/06, in Vernon......sort of a light turn out for the newer GTO's. Only 3 of us were there.....one guy all the way from Danbury, ct.....WOW!!....what happened to the rest of you?.....would of liked to see about 6 to 10 newer GTO's there. Remember guys.....we are brothers with this new car and would like to see the newer GTO's out number the older ones for a change:fawkdance

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
Since I posted it originally, I should have been there. But it was the raindate, and we had my son's 11th Bday yesterday.

There's another good cruise at Barbarino Pontiac Wallingford later this fall.
check here for details:

www.ctgtoclub.org

·
Wheels UP Club !!!!
2,810 Posts
had to work! hope to hear about another get together soon

·
You held down the T/C button?
3,696 Posts
Pffftt.. what idiot would drive all the way from Danb... OH WAIT that was me .. nevermind.
Actually it was a nice day for the event and a nice day for the ride there and back. I thought it was rather funny that just as I started the car and was leaving for the trek home they announced that I had won a trophy.

Hey Nic... I hope you got my message regarding the cellular phone screw up. I was probably swearing on the first three wondering why my damn phone wasn't working. You were probably saying WTF wrong with that guy???

Actually it was working perfectly... I had left the car running in the driveway and I was on my back deck trying to make the call and after the third or so call realized the calls were going through the car via the bluetooth and THAT'S why I couldn't hear anything on the cell phone!! DOH..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts