1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Looks nice, I wonder how smooth that 90* bend is with the silicone (how sharp it is). The only downfall I see right now is the wrapped silicone isn't exactly a show stopper along with the cost I can only imagine associated with making that piece. Looking forward to see more from LPE :)

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Did you guys notice that the picture shows a cone filter in a sealed (from the engine bay) box that's open toward the front of the vehicle? Hmm...

Of course we also see a shock tower brace in yellow and fuel rail covers.

It's funny - I asked my salesman if he knew if Lingenfelter was working on anything for the GTO since they'd done so much with the Vette and he'd never even heard of them. They can't all be car guys and gals, I guess. Some people just sell cars to make a living. Shocking.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Ligenfelter

GTOJ said:
I wonder what else Ligenfelter has in store for the GTO?
You can be sure it'll be a Doozie, whatever they bring out. They don't seem to bother with any Mods that don't net at least a 5 :D 0 HP...

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
This is probably just a testing mock up model. Final retail versions will look nice no doubt. LPE makes the best of the best hardware. (Them and MTI in my opinion.) I may have to change my system over to this one, and you can bet they will make it work with the Magnuson because they are distributors of this supercharger.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I still smile when I think back to the salesman I was talking to telling me that the strut brace was one of the finest anti-sway bars he's ever seen :drink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts