LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
One of the first things I did when I ordered my GTO was create a CD of songs. The first song is "Little GTO". Now I have a trivia question. Can you name the three groups that performed that song? Extra credit if you do it in order first group to last.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Ronny and the Daytonas 1964
Wild Angels
Beach Boys

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
two out of three ain't bad. Personally I've never heard of either the Night Riders nor the Wild Angels so I couldn't say if they did it or not. I meant three very well known groups

·
Banned
504 Posts
I have a burned CD with about 5 different versions of the song just waiting for my yellow Goat to arrive!

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
Tails said:
two out of three ain't bad. Personally I've never heard of either the Night Riders nor the Wild Angels so I couldn't say if they did it or not. I meant three very well known groups

The song was OFFERED to the Beach Boys but they wanted too much money for it.

Ronnie and the Daytona's got it and the rest is history.

I personally like "My Mighty GTO" by Jan and Dean more though.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Mel Tillis!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Tails said:
One of the first things I did when I ordered my GTO was create a CD of songs. The first song is "Little GTO". Now I have a trivia question. Can you name the three groups that performed that song? Extra credit if you do it in order first group to last.

Tails, what is the song list on your CD. I've been thinking about doing the same thing andlooking for ideas.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
topdownloGTO said:
Tails, what is the song list on your CD. I've been thinking about doing the same thing andlooking for ideas.
If you are just doing good car / driving songs - you must include 'Red Barchetta' by Rush, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts