LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTE: prices, except for the seat, are quoted including shipping for the contiguous 48 states. If you live anywhere else, I will have to add for shipping. The seat is quoted without shipping, and I will not ship outside the 48 states.

·
Worthless reject member
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lloyd's mats

Set of mats I bought a long time ago, probably circa 2011-2012, and never used much. They are still in pretty good condition for having mostly sat around in storage. They are cut to fit 2005-2006 models. I priced out a similarly configured set from Lloyd's Mats today, and they would run about $180 shipped. Fairly sure they fit the description of the “Ultimat” pile type, with silver embroidered GTO on the front mads and back vinyl binding.

$90 shipped

·
Worthless reject member
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Brand new genuine GM key fob

Bought 2 extras for my red car in case I messed up programming one, but nailed it on the 1st try so I have a new extra. Price went up on these, they are like $120+ now. Cheapo replicas are out there as well, but this is a genuine GM replacement, which are now discontinued.

SOLD

Extra GTO slave cylinder fittings

Pulled these from my old slave cylinder in my red car. I think the f-body slaves are still cheaper, and maybe you can use them in a fancy corvette slave, too.

$10 shipped.

·
My other car has wings
443 Posts
PM coming shortly on the key fob

·
Worthless reject member
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DIY Repaired Corbeau A4

Gonna try this one again. I'm almost willing to give this one away for the cost of shipping. I went through the seat and beefed up the center and upper foam padding with extra ozite-carpeting material I had laying around, as well as some extra foam. Also did a makeshift repair on the lower seat bolsters as the foam underneath was tearing. I also welded in a small piece of angled steel in the lower seat frame to reinforce a bar that was bending, probably the most important repair. Feels like a solid seat again.

I should have taken R&R pics, but it's a fairly easy process to disassemble. Hardest part is the stupid recline mechanism if you happen to let it spring forward all the way with it unattched to the seat. Spring is pretty hard to move when it's not attached to anything.

These are $368 new. I'm willing to let it go for $75 + shipping, mostly because it's taking up space and my house and garage are getting full, and I'm probably never going to use it for anything. Box is 40x22x21 and should be about 30 lbs, if you want to calculate shipping yourself and give me a service to work with. Otherwise I will probably use fedex like I do with everything else.

NOTE: in some pics, there are small white circles. that's not part of the fabric. The stupid camera lens wasn't clean. Thanks to the stupid photographer.

·
Worthless reject member
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep.

i've tried to edit the original post to say that it is sold, but it keeps giving me an error saying that i can't. sorry.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Mats are sitting in my goat now and let me tell ya, this huber guy is a better wrapper than Eminem, that good.

Oh the mats are cool too

·
GR-RRR!
4,999 Posts
I have the same mats but with the GTO badge on them. They are nice. I put Lloyds Mats in my daily and in the wife's previous daily. When her stock mats get worn out I'll replace them with Lloyds.

If they aren't already treated, treating them with Scotchgard or something similar makes cleaning them much easier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts