LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
outlawpontiacdragseries.c om
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the LM-1 installed. Now on to setup.

Plugging in the cig lighter powers the O2 sensor right? If my cig comes on with the key I can leave it plugged in. My question is, does the LM-1 need to be on(running off the 9 volt) to let the power from the cig go through it to power the O2 sensor? I hate to have the LM-1 on all the time if I'm not logging, yet I don't want the O2 sensor to get killed from not being powered up.

My second question is setup in HPT. I originally programmed Analog 2 to 0-5 volts and 10-18 AFR. In hpt, I created a custom PID and set it to volt/.625 +9.68. When I set it to 2.5-2.5 10-18 it read 14.000 in HPT. When I programmed it to 0 volts (should be 10 afr in hpt) it was reading 12 something. Is that right? If the HPT is seeing 0 volts, does it report 12.xx for some reason and maybe I'm still ok? Driving around, the screens do appear to match within .05 afr.

If I use the LM-1 canned PID in HPT, and program the LM-1 to 0-5v 10-20 AFR or 10-18 AFR, it doesn't match the screen readout. Not even close. I can't figure it out.

·
outlawpontiacdragseries.c om
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
Answers to your questions would be helpful to me as well as I am installing the same setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts